🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rose_Cream

Which ones Calvin and which ones Hobbes?

I mean I know all the newbs ask and people say glasses- but they Both wear the glasses. Which is the one peeing on all the utility vehicles?

• Like 1

The better question is: which one is real and which one is the imaginary friend?

Well I know ones like a guy- like a person. And ones like this toy monster.

But gd it they look so much alike. AND they both wear glasses ALL the time.

• Like 3

Hint.. It doesn't sound like "hobbies" like I used to think it did as a kid growing up.

Ahhhhhh so the one with the glasses- I think I got it now.

It really taught me at a young age that it is important to be nice, and smart, and funny, and not be rude, and that smart people wear glasses.

I did hear through my contacts that Bill Watterson is a HUGE HHF (Hollywood Handbook Fan) and posts on the forums here under an as of yet unknown moniker. I have a lot of contacts and important and famous close personal friends because I have been so successful.

• Like 2

Just read a few strips and have concluded it's impossible to tell which is which. Could be part of the philosophical angle, as the name "Hobbes" itself is taken from popular children's tale "The Hobbit" where one Bilbo Baggins is fond of riddles. I suspect ol' Billy Dubbs is having a bit of fun with us, probably laughing at these posts right now

• Like 3

I think Calvin is really just the Man in Black and Hobbes is Desmond as a kid.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this