🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 1622 - Lauren Ash

Getting back on the horse with Lauren Ash.

Don't kill spiders, Garin.

But they need the rain!

• Like 2

Holy fuck. Did we already know Eliot could sing like that?

It was mentioned recently (I think the Anthony Rapp episode), but I half thought Jimmy was kidding

One of the reasons I've avoided fame is because I don't want to stop getting drunk fucked in a stall.

• Like 3

As a Canadian, Lauren Ash is overstating the number of us killed in Mexico. We all travel there frequently , very rarely got murdered.

• Like 1

As a Canadian, Lauren Ash is overstating the number of us killed in Mexico. We all travel there frequently , very rarely got murdered.

That did seem a little broad.

Oooh I was hoping for Paul Brittain after the CBB episode! I'm going 16 Victor. 16 Victor.

• Like 3

16 vanilla (i still havent listened so this is ok to do)

• Like 3

When Jimmy started talking about his Snuggbud earbuds failing, I just wanted to scream.

Before larger running events you'll have a packet pick-up, and sometimes running related vendors will sell their wares. That's where I picked up my Snuggbuds, the day before a half-marathon. They were pricey, and fully expected that I would have to toss them out during the race. Nope. They worked great, my race was miserable, but the Snuggbuds worked great. I ordered a second pair. One for running, one for work.

Within a couple months both pairs were dead. I started looking at amazon reviews and customer reviews on the Snuggbud website. There were quite a few complaints about the shoddy cables. Since that time, Snuggbuds has eliminated the customer review/testimonials feature from their website. Felt like I need to tell Jimmy not to bother with the warranty process with that company, since the product isn't worth the hassle.

Paul was a great guest. It seems like this recent crop of SNL folks is really off the radar, so it's good that Jimmy had him on.

Can't believe no one is talking about the little flute at the end of the sex talk theme. Has this happened on PC episodes before? I almost fell out of my chair at work, doubled over with laughter. Lauren Ash is delightful.