🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 195 — LIVE FROM DCM 17 PT. 2

Recorded LIVE at UCBeast from the 17th Annual Del Close Marathon in New York is part 2 of a tremendous improv4humans with Matt Besser featuring an incredible roster of improvisers which include Anthony Atamanuik, Alexandra Dickson, Connor Ratliff, Chad Carter, Natasha Rothwell, Tim Martin, Craig Rowin, Doug Moe, Charlie Todd, Shaun Diston, and Don Fanelli. Expect to hear a couple of praying mantises struggle with why they are praying, what would happen if you tried to impress a parent with your ability to fly a plane, and the result of lying to an entire baseball stadium that you know the words to the National Anthem. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Awww snap Don Fanelli!

Tim Martin and Anthony Atamanuik are great as well

• Like 2

i'm loving all these people i'm not at all or not very familiar with.

really energetic and cohesive scenes. grep!

• Like 2

This was really good. I thought Natasha was a stand-out. I'm guessing most of these people are NY-based and won't be on I4H regularly, which is a shame because everyone was good.

• Like 1

I recommend checking out The Enemy and Fuck That Shit on that youtube channel.

This was really good. I thought Natasha was a stand-out. I'm guessing most of these people are NY-based and won't be on I4H regularly, which is a shame because everyone was good.

In his Reddit AMA a few days ago, Scott suggested that an NYC branch of Midroll is in the works.

• Like 1

I'm happy hear to Connor Ratliff on improv4humans, his podcast 'JD and Connor's 12 hour day' is great, if naturally hit and miss by nature of its 12 hour long length.

I'm happy hear to Connor Ratliff on improv4humans, his podcast 'JD and Connor's 12 hour day' is great, if naturally hit and miss by nature of its 12 hour long length.

This is a good podcast and I like it. Big fan of Private Time even if it sometimes breaks the conceit.

The last scene with the hobos is possibly the most I've ever laughed.