🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RachelHenry

SAN DIEGO SHOW! more info?

hey-o!

i live in SD and just bought tix for BOTH showings on august 1st! i'm so thrilled i'll actually get to watch the live show - the LA shows sell out so quickly! and it's a bit of a drive. . .

but, as i've never gone to a live show before, i had a few questions, if anyone can answer:

i bought tickets to both showings, because in listening to the show i understand that they usually do two DIFFERENT movies - i am just verifying that is correct?

when do they announce which movies they are going to do? obviously, it's much more fun when you've seen the movie they discuss, and i want to make sure i watch it. so far i haven't been able to find any info. does anyone know when/where i'll be able to find out?

yeah, that's pretty much it. thanks for any help you can offer!

i can't wait!

-sinn

i bought tickets to both showings, because in listening to the show i understand that they usually do two DIFFERENT movies - i am just verifying that is correct?

I haven't been to any of the live shows, but in cases where there has been an early and late show on the same day, they've been different movies. It would probably be safe to assume the same for August 1.

when do they announce which movies they are going to do?

The easiest way to find out is to follow @HDTGM on Twitter or Facebook. They usually make an announcement a few weeks beforehand (e.g. the films for the 5/16 show at Irving Plaza in NYC were announced on 5/4.)

Sign in to follow this