🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 34 - Zoe Jarman: Down in the Valley with Mary Toliver

Welcome back beautiful listeners to Down in the Valley with your host Mary Toliver (Zoe Jarman)! Podcasted from Big Snur, California comes the show about the goings on of the people, the animals, and the plants in the community. This week Mary is joined by brilliant business woman and neighbor Jane-Anne Silvestri. Mary shares a poem with the listeners, Jane-Anne goes into detail about her medical issues, and they both relive a moment from a past summer. Plus, Traci Reardon stops by to offer her advice on sleeping, hugs, and more to her Twitter followers in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 1

The peepshow story was very funny!

I like this show.

• Like 2

Cottage cheese with potato chips is my favorite favorite snack. I didn't send that question but I'm so happy to know there are others out there

• Like 1

Ooohhh, the funny things you do! I really want to see that ball video.

• Like 4

this was so delightful and hilarious. Zoe, er, Mary is so funny cursing under her breath when Jane-Anne is describing her innate perfections.

I miss Zoe on Mimby's show.

• Like 1

Cottage cheese with potato chips is my favorite favorite snack. I didn't send that question but I'm so happy to know there are others out there

Gotta say I'm with Traci on this one, that's weird.

• Like 1

Butterfly Johnson sounds like name of someone that works at a peep show, full circle

• Like 2

this made me laugh out loud I loved it great fucking ep! Zoe Jarman is fantastic!

• Like 1