🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 259 — Stabbed in the Heart

Randy and Jason start of the show with a story of petite larceny that is anything but and why Lionel Messi is powerful enough to stop a Nigerian kidnapping. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, who discusses his path into a career of pro-wrestling and how he parlayed that opportunity into a career in entertainment. Additionally, Roddy reveals why the main thing that any good wrestler must have is heart. Later, the gang discusses JJ Watt's offseason security job, music that is not fit for the PGA tour, and why toe wrestling is probably not the toughest sport in the world. Lastly, Steven Seagal calls in to shed light on his decades old feud with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

YESSS! Thank you so much for getting the fantastic Rowdy Roddy Piper on the show. I know he has a very different rhythm and storytelling style than the comedians that are usually on The Country (or much of Earwolf), but he's so genuine and fun to listen to. Might be my favorite episode. :)

• Like 3

YESSS! Thank you so much for getting the fantastic Rowdy Roddy Piper on the show. I know he has a very different rhythm and storytelling style than the comedians that are usually on The Country (or much of Earwolf), but he's so genuine and fun to listen to. Might be my favorite episode. :)

I'm not a regular Sklar listener (love the show but I only have time for so many podcasts!) but having Rowdy Roddy on insures it will be in the rotation sometime in the next few days!

He's here to chew bubblegum and podcast. And he's all out of bubblegum.

(I'm gonna feel so stupid if this is already the tagline for Roddy's own podcast.)

• Like 2

:( Very sad day today. Part of my youth has been taken away.
  • Like 3

I had been meaning to listen to this for a while now, and it's a shame that I'm now listening to it under these circumstances.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this