🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 240.5 — 7/10/15 TWO CHARTED 179

This week the gang reviews their July 4th's, during which time Howard introduces a new tradition of sending himself Summah gifts. Additionally, Howard explains why no one should ever play Bocce Ball and why each one of his albums is a subtle cry for help. Later, Kulap recalls her trip to London and Paris, and why she managed to avoid all anti-American sentiment, despite Kanye's cover of 'Bohemian Rhapsody.' Lastly, Howard and Kulap explain why Chartist's must do everything they can to "swim another Summah."

When I was listening to the Kulap Chart theme, I realized they didn't play The Bugle! Brrrrr, brrrpy, brrrr! The Bugle!

• Like 3

When I was listening to the Kulap Chart theme, I realized they didn't play The Bugle! Brrrrr, brrrpy, brrrr! The Bugle!

Summah of Sam!

"You are a jerry-rigged fish" may be my new fave all-time Howardism.

• Like 3

"My dad picked up the kid and threw him over the fence"

I couldn't wait until listening to get some context before liking this. Great spoiler.

• Like 1

When I hear the promo for Howard's tour, I will NEVER not laugh at "Can you come over from Camden? On the thing?" Always love to hear some gift openings.

Now put that album out!

• Like 1

When I hear the promo for Howard's tour, I will NEVER not laugh at "Can you come over from Camden? On the thing?" Always love to hear some gift openings.

Now put that album out!

Plus I am pretty sure you can hear Stard laughing in the background which elevates it.

• Like 1

Has anyone checked on Howard today? there's a whole lot of space stuff going on...

Sign in to follow this