🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
monju125

Photoshop requests?

Hello,

I saw in the forum guide that Photoshop skills are desirable, and as an unemployed man with a small amount of skill in that area, I have the time to earn my keep on this forum. The picture below isn't necessarily shopped*, but I can do something like it!

Requests?

http://imgur.com/5qOCVl4

*but probably, and if it is, it was done quickly and with a poor quality source photo that was hard to match because the Earwolf photos are such high quality!

bye

• Like 2

Back the fuck off. Also keep going. Just in the main ep threads and post funny stuff.

• Like 5

This is grade-A photoshop work, but you won't be getting my highly coveted like until I see you post in the correct thread (currently the Tom Scharpling one). Good luck and hope to see you in the field someday.

• Like 2

Huh, McGurl's guide doesn't say anything about only posting in the episode threads, so I can legitimately say nobody warned me! I did post in the latest thread though. A couple times. Also, I misread his guide: It says Photoshop skills NOT needed. I thought it said the opposite. My bad, y'all.

You need at LEAST 100 posts before you go starting threads. You are still a tweaker, gotta bring those numbers up.

Sean and/or Hayes in a Goatse picture

Extra NSFW

Sign in to follow this