🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Leon The Leprechaun

Better mobile support for the forums / earwolf forums app?

I asked Scott Aukerman this the other day on his reddit AMA, but I was redirected to bring it up directly with Earwolf. Short story is basically when I listen to podcasts, and when I want to discuss podcasts I usually am on my smartphone, and the earwolf forums here are great on a desktop environment, but it could certainly have better mobile support -- or even better an earwolf forums app.

Curious if anyone working at earwolf is currently working on this or if it's been discussed? I'd love to get more active on here but the site isn't very mobile friendly.

This is in no way an official Earwolf statement, but the way the Howl app is set up it looks like the forums will be supported on there eventually. Right now the comment section says "not yet available inside Howl" so fingers crossed! It would be super neat that way

• Like 1

This is in no way an official Earwolf statement, but the way the Howl app is set up it looks like the forums will be supported on there eventually. Right now the comment section says "not yet available inside Howl" so fingers crossed! It would be super neat that way

That's good at least. Follow up question -- Is the Howl app going to be an android app at some point then?

That's good at least. Follow up question -- Is the Howl app going to be an android app at some point then?

In the works! :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this