🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

The local sandwich that's biggest is probably like some bbq bullshit. Brisket or something. But WHO CARES because we have tacos. I'll have two migas tacos on flour, please and thank you.

The ACTUAL best sandwich in town is the Buffalo Popcorn Tofu Po Boy from Wheatsville (with vegan blue cheese dressing, of course), and the best pizza topping combination is pineapple, black olive, and mushroom. But I don't expect any of you lot to be sophisticated enough to appreciate the finer things in life.

buffalo popcorn tofu. hmmmm. buffalo popcorn tofu. alright, just....hmmmm. buffalo popcorn tofu? oh okay, yeah!

sorry, just had to talk that out 'til it sounded like a thing, y'know? I got there fyi. now I will not be fulfilled until I have some buffalo popcorn tofu.

it's crunchy I presume?

mmmm. buffalo popcorn tofu. the hunt begins.

• Like 2

What are you drinking I'm drinking a Narragansett Del's Lemonade Shandy does that sound good to you or bad

• Like 3

What are you drinking I'm drinking a Narragansett Del's Lemonade Shandy does that sound good to you or bad

Growing up on the RI border, both 'Gansett and Del's have a special place in my heart, but that shandy just ain't dandy.(Actually, one is a nice treat, can't have anymore)

I'm drinking Firestone Walker Easy Jack. Session IPA baby

• Like 1

I bought that del Shandy and it was a bit much. I like Sam Adams porch rocker better.

• Like 3

Narragansett Del's Lemonade Shandy

I only know what 2 of those words mean.

(no the other 2)

(I actually don't drink alcohols)

• Like 3

And I am drinking whiskey and soda and finishing The Spoils Before Dying

• Like 4

Yeah it's pretty sweet now I feel bad for getting it guys

• Like 1

Growing up on the RI border, both 'Gansett and Del's have a special place in my heart, but that shandy just ain't dandy.(Actually, one is a nice treat, can't have anymore)

I'm drinking Firestone Walker Easy Jack. Session IPA baby

I grew up on the RI border...

• Like 1

I was at my brother's wedding and they had an open bar and I didn't know what I could order that was cool so I went up after some classy-looking guy and said I'd had what he was having, which the bartender seemed to be suspicious of but she didn't say anything. I didn't know what it was but I was worried when they gave me such a small amount. Anyway it tasted like jet fuel, but, like GOOD jet fuel, y'know? I ended up air guitaring pretty hard to "Don't Stop Believin'" and I think it was really rad. So you guys should all try that.

This other time my friend made "breakfast shots" and everybody loved it. But we were all pretty drunk and I'm pretty sure it was just French toast in vodka.

• Like 8

I grew up on the RI border...

uh oh... Assuming in MA, north or east of the border?

I had to pick my friend up from Bellingham yesterday.

We don't have any facebook friends in common *creepy smile*

• Like 1

I grew up on the NH border and I thought Aregular was going to see Howard tonight?

I got off work too late and Engineer Brett isn't going

Is Sean in any more commercials besides the Samsung one?

Ok, so it's a good thing that Massachusetts has taken over the forums then.

Ok, so it's a good thing that Massachusetts has taken over the forums then.

Enh wrong!!! I am really sick of us l. Sean is from CT I like Aaron Hernandez

• Like 7