🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

WOAH! Wait 120 MILLION years old?! They must have taken to land because it was more cre-"spacious" (Cretaceous).

I bet first they were all like, "yo, you see that T-Rex? That's some shit right there. Stupid arms, sure, but them teeths?" Turtles are naturally conservative and fearful. But eventually their kids were all, "shut up old man! I can do what I want! Plus, what gigantic killing machine are you talking about? There ain't shit here but giant sloths and big ass dragonfly's". The family split up and they haven't talked sense. It's a sad story really.

• Like 10

I would have thought the "Location: Northeast Ohio" gave you away first as the impostor that you are

^

"I used to get it in Ohio" - Cameron Giles

• Like 3

I would have thought the "Location: Northeast Ohio" gave you away first as the impostor that you are

^

"I used to get it in Ohio" - Cameron Giles

Another famous Giles who spent time in Northeast Ohio.

68299-56Fr.jpg

• Like 10

At SEC media day, Tennessee is revealing their new Offensive Coordinator.

Sounds like we have one in these parts too, it's Witty Llama

• Like 7

Another famous Giles who spent time in Northeast Ohio.

68299-56Fr.jpg

^

• Like 2

I can't even work today guys. I want to transfer to a new job where I only ever have to work tomorrow.

• Like 9

Ugh you got it before I copyedited it too. That grammatical error is like a zit on my nose :'(

I hope you remember this! You think just because you get to drive Anastasia around like your Morgan Freeman that you can just correct your comment? Well you got another thing coming mista'!

• Like 8

are you thinking of Cameron Crowe?

• Like 2

Just remembered another joke from the show and a way to change it: "Andy, Veebs?"

Have you guys ever worked hard on typing a post that is funny and well thought out

No

• Like 17

are you thinking of Cameron Crowe?

I was thinking of Russell Crowe.

That's two Crowes.

Now we're Counting Crowes!

• Like 19

The new shade of green Spotify is using:

mJHl7e5.jpg

• Like 11

Chanson we know you're upset but take it down a notch okay buddy? We all recognize that you've been snubbed, isn't that right guys? Maybe next time pal. Smiley face. Birthday cake. Stack of hundo's

You bring up a good point. I really need to start donating fat stacks to the show.

• Like 6

anyone interested in joining a HH forum fantasy football league? that could be exciting

• Like 7

PS -

HAPPY BASTILLE DAY

here's a great rendition of La Marseillaise

• Like 8

anyone interested in joining a HH forum fantasy football league? that could be exciting

I'm taking Sillylillyquee in my fantasy forum league. I'll trade up to get her. She doesn't have the two Star performances of a Dixon, or the name recognition / persona of a Joe McGurl but that likes-to-post ratio makes a numbers guy like me get dollar signs in my eyes

• Like 16

I'm taking Sillylillyquee in my fantasy forum league. I'll trade up to get her. She doesn't have the two Star performances of a Dixon, or the name recognition / persona of a Joe McGurl but that likes-to-post ratio makes a numbers guy like me get dollar signs in my eyes

this fantasy forum league is tearing us apart! (too soon?)

• Like 3

Sure, the Likes:Posts ratio Silly offers is nice but you need to account for the posts/thread stats too. In that case SteveH might be a good late first, early second round pick but you always risk him going on an American Diaper-esque posting rampage and getting shunned from the forums for the season. And Dixon is a definite lottery pick, you've gotta put some weight into consistency. That's a guaranteed 45-60 likes per week! You numbers guys always rely too much on advanced stats and try and get fancy with the draft. IT NEVER WORKS!

• Like 13

all i know is i don't want me on my team because i've been told i'm unstable and detract from morale.

birthday cake.

• Like 5

anyone interested in joining a HH forum fantasy football league? thatk could be exciting

Very very very interested!

• Like 2

My favorite part of the book was that Billy Madison was based on their lives. Didn't even bother me that 80% of the book was just the script to Billy Madison, either.

• Like 2

Sure, the Likes:Posts ratio Silly offers is nice but you need to account for the posts/thread stats too. In that case SteveH might be a good late first, early second round pick but you always risk him going on an American Diaper-esque posting rampage and getting shunned from the forums for the season. And Dixon is a definite lottery pick, you've gotta put some weight into consistency. That's a guaranteed 45-60 likes per week! You numbers guys always rely too much on advanced stats and try and get fancy with the draft. IT NEVER WORKS!

I'd like to see you just try and hit that Caps Lock key when she posts a drawing.

The real lingering question this season is if Bozos can be expected to keep popping off these 30+ likers every post. #bz30

• Like 5

This is a good episode, but I'm surprised Tim didn't take the opportunity to promote Treese's Pieces of Eight Plunder Pile. It's a fun, cost-effective alternative to Dread Captain Sean's Booty Krate and is the perfect subscription service for the lamers, gamers, dweebs and dorkos in your life.

• Like 8

Turtles are 120 million years old and the first tortoises are thought to have walked on land around 65 million years ago shortly after the mass extension of dinosaurs. Talk about good timing!

Talkin' Bout Turtle? I think you're in the wrong section of the earwolf forums.

• Like 7