🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Can't believe you dorks didn't get my goddamn mug on that goddamn table and in a goddamn photo.

They all must have left their Big Hug mugs at home.

• Like 4

Seeing Hayes as a woman is causing a lot of strange feelings and emotions in me that I'm not sure how to deal with.

• Like 8

Oh yeah? Well I'm going to start a podcast and get super famous and invite everyone EXCEPT Anastasia, Tim, Valerie and Andrew and Sean and Hayes and Engineer Cody.

JK bros very funny episode.

But screw you guys.

But JK I really enjoyed it.

But I'm jealous and I hate you.

But good job!

• Like 17

In honor of how great our friends were today (btw really great job guys omg), how about instead of doing our best Sean and Hayes impression and recycling their bits we all be real people this week. Kind of a twisted idea, but might be pretty funny!

too scary

• Like 11

real people have skelingtons, A Bear. Is that the kind of sick, perverted shit you're into? this is supposed to be a safe place.

• Like 5

Why are some peoples font white?

I have to copy and paste it just to read it.

Is it an illuminati font ? Filled with secrets ?

• Like 2

My Dad is an engineer. He owns a tractor that he uses to work the land. He has a garden and orchard for personal use. He's a real salt of the earth type guy.

I'm trying to be real for a certain bear

• Like 12

Hayes' story about putting a desktop computer in his lap to cheat on his exam is legit one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. I'm also making "stink finger" a part of my lexicon.

• Like 11

Hayes' story about putting a desktop computer in his lap to cheat on his exam is legit one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. I'm also making "stink finger" a part of my lexicon.

Who knew all you needed to do to pass your exams in college is be the last one standing?

• Like 3

WHAT!!!!????

OH MY GOD HOW AMAZINGGG!!!!

• Like 18

Why didn't they open up the PCG? I would have liked to ask Tim Treese when the remix version of the PCG theme is dropping.

• Like 11

Why didn't they open up the PCG? I would have liked to ask Tim Treese when the remix version of the PCG theme is dropping.

Asking HH fans PCG questions on HH may form an irreversible wrinkle in the universe.

• Like 13

In honor of how great our friends were today (btw really great job guys omg), how about instead of doing our best Sean and Hayes impression and recycling their bits we all be real people this week. Kind of a twisted idea, but might be pretty funny!

My dad is a teacher, but he's way into fitness and people think he's a army man. That's some legit info.

• Like 14

You want me to be real, I'll be real. I'll drop some real knowledge on you about the real way to speak English.

The reality is that several people have misused the word "jealous" on this week's forum, conflating it with the word "envious." Read a dictionary some time you illiterate fucks! Here's a real tip for you, start with the chapters on words beginning with E and J.

Also, I really am a pedantic dickhead. I dedicate this post to the memory of my homeboy.

#RIPChanson

Edit: Update, apparently Chanson is not dead. As you were.

• Like 24

I noticed Tim is wearing a Bruins shirt. Is he from the slums of Boston too? I am asking you guys because I assume Tim is now too big time to read the forums.

• Like 12

Hey @Anastasia check these bad boys out, they're call clouds and are p cool.

JQ1I4Ne.jpg

Aren't you jealous how fluffy and perfect they are, don't you wish you could spend the day hanging out with them, gently admiring how beautiful they look, listening to them tell funny jokes, laughing along and thinking about adding your own funny little quip, but you stop yourself because it would never be up to their standards. Aren't you jealous of me, and my clouds, unlike how I feel about you right now, which is totally not jealous, thats exactly how I feel right now, totally not jealous of you Tim, Val, Adam, and non-#1handsome Joe.

• Like 20

Hey @Anastasia check these bad boys out, they're call clouds and are pretty cool.

JQ1I4Ne.jpg

Did you take that while you were driving? That's not safe at all.

• Like 6

wow, this is a worst episode than last week.

this show is circling the drain

• Like 10