🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Found this racist masterpiece in an antique mall the other day. Anybody else think it reads like one of Sean's characters (Popeye's Chicken Lady, perhaps?)?

OruQoWFl.jpg

• Like 11

I had a post last week that only got like 2 likes, so I stopped posting for a week. 17 likes this week, and my self esteem is healed. Now someone tell me I'm a good person!

• Like 13

Now someone tell me I'm a good person!

Ok, only if you congratulate me on passing the 100 post mark.

• Like 4

"Like" culture is tearing us apart!

• Like 11

Ok, only if you congratulate me on passing the 100 post mark.

Congrats! Your hundo package should arrive in the next few weeks. It has a patch, a sweatband, and a lime green Dr. Seuss style raver hat. Good luck.

• Like 6

"Like" culture is tearing us apart!

"Likes Will Tear Us Apart" is my favorite Joy Division song. And how great is that squiggly line album cover?

• Like 14

ok you two, don't make us send you to the american diaper zone.

• Like 12

in other news im fuming with rage i don't have the financial resources to go to America

Hey buddy I got you. I can bring you over here on the Fellow Australians Scholarship. Then we'll definitely get on the p-cast and if not we can start our own.

Also, grep. Mazel tov everybody

• Like 7

witty llama - I'm scared to like that post. My grandparents had an ashtray that had 2...umm..2 children sitting on a bench eating waterm...umm..enjoying some fruit together. and it was just sitting out on a table in the basement. Neither of them even smoked!

• Like 11

ok you two, don't make us send you to the american diaper zone.

watch it.

• Like 6

I vote for a live-streamed podcast so all of us non-Cali peasants can get in on the action

• Like 6

witty llama - I'm scared to like that post. My grandparents had an ashtray that had 2...umm..2 children sitting on a bench eating waterm...umm..enjoying some fruit together. and it was just sitting out on a table in the basement. Neither of them even smoked!

I hear you, Steve. I was afraid of even posting it, but then I remembered I'm clearly not racist. After all, some of my best friends are black: Rachel Dolezal, Tron_doe...

• Like 18

I just liked a post in the Damien Fahey thread, that stuff ages like wine baby

• Like 4

I try to befriend non whites but they quickly figure out how uncool I am.

• Like 2

Turtles are 120 million years old and the first tortoises are thought to have walked on land around 65 million years ago shortly after the mass extension of dinosaurs. Talk about good timing!

WOAH! Wait 120 MILLION years old?! They must have taken to land because it was more cre-"spacious" (Cretaceous).

• Like 23

I hear you, Steve. I was afraid of even posting it, but then I remembered I'm clearly not racist. After all, some of my best friends are black: Rachel Dolezal, Tron_doe...

^

Still not sure why everyone assumed I was black tbh. Like... Did no one recognize this gentleman in my avatar as Cameron Giles ? If so I am very disappointed in all of you

• Like 4

COOL TURTLE FACT: Most people think turtles have no concept of race, but actually they are acutely aware of race issues. Really, they're just much too polite to start awkwardly talking about race in a very inappropriate context. The more you know!

• Like 21

COOL TURTLE FACT: Most people think turtles have no concept of race, but actually they are acutely aware of race issues. Really, they're just much too polite to start awkwardly talking about race in a very inappropriate context. The more you know!

AGATA PLEASE REMOVE MY ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST

EDIT2: AGATA NEVERMIND I HAVE 12 LIKES ON THIS POST NOW I WANT TO KEEP IT THANKS

• Like 24

^

Still not sure why everyone assumed I was black tbh. Like... Did no one recognize this gentleman in my avatar as Cameron Giles ? If so I am very disappointed in all of you

I would have thought the "Location: Northeast Ohio" gave you away first as the impostor that you are

• Like 2

COOL TURTLE FACT: Most people think turtles have no concept of race, but actually they're just much to polite to start awkwardly talking about race in a very inappropriate context. The more you know!

AGATA PLEASE REMOVE MY ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST

Keep it as a reminder to all of the shame of double posting

• Like 5

Keep it as a reminder to all of the shame of double posting

Ugh you got it before I copyedited it too. That grammatical error is like a zit on my nose :'(

• Like 6