🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Thats not the story I heard Kev:

OsSFmS2.jpg

• Like 23

TRICKED YOU ALL! THAT'S NOT A GOOD VERSION OF "LA MARSEILLAISE" AT ALL! THE GUY HAS A SPANISH ACCENT!

You all got Chanson'd!

This concludes the first installment of chansons avec la Chanson.

• Like 21

We just got burned by one of the best. And folks thought Jack was the only fellow on fire.

Often imitated, never duplicated: Chanson. The Pacific North West, and I do mean Kanye and Kim's boy. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and Nick Thune at his church camp.

• Like 9

TRICKED YOU ALL! THAT'S NOT A GOOD VERSION OF "LA MARSEILLAISE" AT ALL! THE GUY HAS A SPANISH ACCENT!

You all got Chanson'd!

This concludes the first installment of chansons avec la Chanson.

what's your appeal

• Like 3

WHAT'S HIS APPEAL?!! LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING EARS! HE'S A-FUCKING-DORABLE!!!

• Like 11

what's your appeal

Aregular? Hmmmm.

More like a regular Chanson.

• Like 18

WHAT'S HIS APPEAL?!! LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING EARS! HE'S A-FUCKING-DORABLE!!!

the 'ol switcherabeaglelooooo

Tim, Veebs, Anastasia, and Adam,

Great work! Envious of your good fortune. I meant to be there, but TSA had other plans for me. Maybe next time.

mMXKChY.png?1

Book review: I learned. I laughed. 5 stars.

Sean legit looks like a fourteen year old Beaver-man hybrid.

(if that's sean and not the other one)

anyone interested in joining a HH forum fantasy football league? that could be exciting

I haven't watched football regularly in almost two years. I used to be good at these, and am tempted to join, but I don't think it would be good.

I feel like an ex gambler right now.

• Like 9

Omelette du fromageeeeeeee

I think the French call it a "royale with cheese"

• Like 6

when it comes to drafting, the only kind I care about is when it's in a race car! [visibly struggling to remember the sound a car makes] v...va va vooom!

• Like 12

I was trying to find videos of Hayes' house for totally non-stalkerish totally normal not-at-all weird reasons and this came up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V19XfdPMTw

Someone has to buy this house, right?

I would maybe consider it for funsies if the appliances weren't absolute doggie doo doo. I only cook on Viking.
  • Like 8

This was so amazing. So happy for the fans... Yall ruled, thank you for this again. Well, I guess Thank you Sean and Hayes for this, the whole concept around the books was brilliant. A perfect platform for the fans to integrate into the show without giving them too much pressure to "be funny".

I'm not saying they wouldn't do well (because they did great), I'm just saying that must feel crazy to get up on that mic.

• Like 18

I have spent a bit of time at Earwolf Studios and it's a great place.. I'm glad some of our fellow HHFs (Hollywood Handbook Fans) finally got a chance to see what it is like.

• Like 6