🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Any chance of getting Art Bell on HH?

Real talk: it'd be cool to get people doing characters on the show. I mean, it's happened sort of, but I'd like to hear Adomian's Jesse Ventura on there. Maybe somebody else doing a Macho Man, or something.

And then Hayes can give Savage the most epic leg drop ever and rip off his shirt, revealing that he was the Third Man the entire time.

• Like 4

Was it finally with a man?

I felt like my cosmic energy was all effed up, so when I was 18 I kissed a 12 year old girl to balance out the 12 year old boy kiss.

• Like 10

I went to a fair about an hour from my house and broke my ankle when I slipped on some old chinese food. I had to stay the night at my cousin's place because I couldn't drive home. A bunch of people were over, drinking. One guy brought a dog and the dog bit someone who kept getting in it's face even though he was warned the dog might bite. The owner of the dog picked it up by the collar and started punching it in the face. I screamed for him to stop. He was confused. The guy who was bitten started yelling at me. Calling me names, telling me to mind my own business, and he wouldn't stop. I told him he would amount to nothing because he's trash and he knows it. I told him he should leave because I can't, so he did. I hid crying under a blanket for the next hour, while everyone around me hung out without a care. He came back later, still kind of mad, saying I was disrespectful, but then I allowed him to join me under the blanket and he told me he'd been crying too. I appreciated that but was still very upset. That was the worst night of my life.

That guy shot himself a year and a half ago.

I got $16,500 for that chinese food fall though. So it wasn't all bad!

i'll have what she's having.

• Like 3

My favorite uncle died a couple of years ago. He was some kind of ex-mercenary action hero. When he got old he started selling RVs. He used to play video games with me, and he bought me Morrowind when I was a lil boy. He always played as a character named Qwerty. When he died I got all of his DVDs and games. He had the worst fucking taste in movies and I lost all respect that I ever had for him. He owned "The Last Airbender", both "Ghost Riders", and " Green Lantern!"

• Like 12

My favorite uncle died a couple of years ago. He was some kind of ex-mercenary action hero. When he got old he started selling RVs. He used to play video games with me, and he bought me Morrowind when I was a lil boy. He always played as a character named Qwerty. When he died I got all of his DVDs and games. He had the worst fucking taste in movies and I lost all respect that I ever had for him. He owned "The Last Airbender", both "Ghost Riders", and " Green Lantern!"

Ghost Rider 2 isn't THAT bad. It was directed by the Crank guys.

• Like 3

Q, W, E, R ,Y and T are all very close on the PC keyboard that I have. Maybe that is why your uncle chose that name.

• Like 2

an unsympathetic minor character

feeling a strange urge to update my username all of a sudden

• Like 4

my monocle popped out right when i read "and 'green lantern'".

• Like 6

Please tell honest stories guys Valerie wants to get to know you and lying isn't going to help

• Like 12

Danny Boy Wizard, your story makes me really like you. You're interesting and funny and a good writer.

• Like 7

Thinking of changing my name to Matthew Fox News Radiohead of State of Play it Again Sam Neil Campbell Souprman.

Thoughts?

• Like 15

the first thing every writer learns is to try to "know your audience". when you come to the forum you learn the second part of that phrase; "are a bunch of snarky assholes".

• Like 4

Way to ruin the fucking forum with all these depressing ass loser stories.

Oh one time my dog got caught in a dog sized blender and chopped into pieces and then we drank him wahh wahh seriously butch up pussies this aint the crybabies forum.

Give it time Kevin. Tragedy + Time = Jokes.

• Like 9

Way to ruin the fucking forum with all these depressing ass loser stories.

Oh one time my dog got caught in a dog sized blender and chopped into pieces and then we drank him wahh wahh seriously butch up pussies this aint the crybabies forum.

unlucky that the blender was dog sized, if you had a bit of precaution your dog could have only lost all of its limbs or just its face.
  • Like 11

I didn't read your thing yet, soup.

at your leisure m'lady.

• Like 2