🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

So I've been noticing this for a while now, I keep here someone spitting in a bottle during episodes, it's a pretty unmistakable sound if you're used to hearing it. It's obviously someone chewing tobacco, and I was wondering if it was Sean or Hayes or an engineer. Maybe I'm nuts but it is killing me to know.

• Like 3

I listened to the Nick Wiger HH epi and when Sean broached the q of what's better, Doritos or Tostitos, Nick demurred because he didn't want to make this "a multi-episode podcast"... are we seeing the inception of The Dough Boys (feral audio)? When will at least Sean guest on to talk about... uh, KFC idk.

• Like 2

what's better, Doritos or Tostitos

^

Maybe it's just me, but this is apples to oranges, in my opinion .. Both are innovators in their respective category tho

• Like 2

So I've been noticing this for a while now, I keep here someone spitting in a bottle during episodes, it's a pretty unmistakable sound if you're used to hearing it. It's obviously someone chewing tobacco, and I was wondering if it was Sean or Hayes or an engineer. Maybe I'm nuts but it is killing me to know.

Well, both Hayes and Sean use snus.

• Like 8

I made a pizza dish that used shredded zucchini as the crust that totally fit into my very strict diet and was out of this world! The only "topping" it had was pepperoni but I am going to maybe add a couple more next time.

No pineapple for sure. You pineapple pizza people are scary and wrong.

• Like 3

Well, both Hayes and Sean use snus.

You don't have to spit snus.

PS I know this isn't important or funny or in any way relevant to the pizza yall are talking about. but I want to know which one is my new best dipping buddy.

• Like 2

You don't have to spit snus.

PS I know this isn't important or funny or in any way relevant to the pizza yall are talking about. but I want to know which one is my new best dipping buddy.

I'm going to have to assume it's one of the enginiers

A plain cheese pizza eaten in Hawaii...still a Hawaiian Pizza?

(this is from my book of 'Za Koans)

Fold that buster over and get yourself a calkoan

• Like 3

I think it's engineer cody boy. I remember sean or hayes making reference to it at some point. Even if they never mentioned it, if I had to guess which of the 3 engineers was most likely to dip, I'm going with Engineer cody boy every time.

speaking of noises - i just re-listened to the Seth Morris episode and I think he was banging on the table throughout the whole episode and it was kind of annoying. The guy has the Bob Ducca podcast and Talkin Turkey, you'd think he would know the rules of proper sound etiquette.

Anyone else want to nitpick about annoying background sounds?

• Like 2

No one in that room was spitting into a bottle, thank god! And dipping is one of the grossest habits possible. You should really consider quitting.

• Like 16

Anyone ever buy a parrot and teach it to say, "Help me a wizard cast a spell on me and transformed me into a parrot please help find my wife and tell her I love her."

• Like 15

You guys ever grilled a pizza? It's pretty good.

What's next, boiled pizza? Getouttahere.

• Like 6

What's next, boiled pizza? Getouttahere.

But I'd really like to stay.

• Like 5

I actually have grilled pizza and it actually was really good.

I refuse to crock pot it though I have heard it done.

• Like 5

Snus were introduced when I worked at a gas station

I tried them out for a month, and stopped after my dentist asked me if I had been using chewing tobacco

A god damn month

• Like 6

Anyone ever buy a parrot and teach it to say, "Help me a wizard cast a spell on me and transformed me into a parrot please help find my wife and tell her I love her."

Have I ever? Pfft. Ask me how many times.

• Like 4

Have I ever? Pfft. Ask me how many times.

Don't tell me how to live my life Jake. You're on thin ice mister man, especially after the Stromboli situation...

• Like 10

All of Blink's stories are gross.

Wracking my brain trying to disprove this

Most of the funny things in my life are bad

Edit: Blink 182 posts

• Like 17

did you join the forums just to make that joke? I bet we'll never hear from Blink again, and I would be fine with that. Not that there's anything wrong with you, it would just be totally worth it for that amazing joke.

• Like 9

My mom died a month and a half ago.

Edit: This was a late response to Valerie's request. Timing is everything.

• Like 14