πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 β€” Fans, Our Close Fans

do you guys remember when Colt Barton met Shaq in at a Hooters in Phoenix?

• Like 3

Β 

who ?

• Like 2

Don't tell me how to live my life Jake. You're on thin ice mister man, especially after the Stromboli situation...

IT DIDN'T TELL ME TO PRE-HEAT! AND YOU KNOW HOW CLOONEY LIKES TO--no. You know what? I'm not doing this with you again.

• Like 2

Vaguely, like 5 or 6 years ago right? I just know the song so I'm kinda iffy on the date.

• Like 2

The forums are about 10% as funny as the show this week, which is probably an all time high.

who do you think you are

• Like 8

This thread is like a Google car on cruise control for awesome. I don't know where we are going but I cannot wait to get there.

Β 

cruise control for cool is better alliteration

• Like 1

An elderly woman at work today told me we have 1 year TOPS until Obama lets the Taliban take over 4 him

• Like 6

why wait that long?

Β 

I guess there's a lot of administrative stuff to go through when you're letting a terrorist organization take over for the president. Background checks, drug screenings, sending all those offer letters, filling out the w-4s and I-9s, payroll, direct deposit. Not to mention all the IT stuff...giving the terrorists access to any programs or apps that they'll need, creating email addresses for them, making sure they're all set up with lap tops and smart phones..

Β 

It's a big job but I'm confident Obama can do it. He's gotten a lot of stuff done lately. Here's to a smooth transition!

• Like 6

Where's Andrew when you need him to reign in all this rogue thread posting, I don't have time for this

• Like 7

Bernie Sanders 2K16 anyone?

eh, the series hasn't been good since BS2k10.

• Like 15

I had no idea 2K16 was out. Anyways, I love Bernie but he can't dunk for shit. I'm a Ben Carson man myself, dude is straight surgical with the those dunks.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

^ Second smart post of the week.

• Like 3

Bernie Sanders 2K16 [...]

FEATURING A SPIKE LEE JOINT

• Like 3

3LKaNLF.jpg

Β 

Β 

Edit: 50th post! Member Since 12 Mar 2013, killer average.

• Like 16

Free new surprise Wilco record is dope

Speak on that.

My mom died a month and a half ago.

Β 

Edit: This was a late response to Valerie's request. Timing is everything.

Β 

Hello my precious baby dumpling,

Β 

You're in a fb group with me and I almost commented on your post but I thought...man, this guy doesn't know me, he doesn't need any of my shit. And now fate has brought us together. I'm really sorry about your mom. I can't even imagine how terrible you must feel. If you're all alone in the world and you need to talk to someone who will care too much, private message me. Thank you for sharing your sadness with us.

• Like 12

Did you guys hear about Old Rick

Hello Hollywood Handbook forum, This will serve as a placeholder for the great nation of Sweden since it has come to our attention that Zsinjeh has temporarily left the premises (the only thing left of his account is a poster of Greta Garbo with a hole behind it and a message for Chanson to look under rare rock that is generally not found in the north of Sweden)

• Like 10