🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Free new surprise Wilco record is dope

This is truly a dream come true for me as a dad, lover of dad-rock, cat owner and nerd.

Update: as a follow-up on the dad-rock discussion from last week or whenever that was, I'm listening to the Tame Impala album and it's awesome so I'm cool now. Bye!

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 8

Hello Hollywood Handbook forum, This will serve as a placeholder for the great nation of Sweden since it has come to our attention that Zsinjeh has temporarily left the premises (the only thing left of his account is a poster of Greta Garbo with a hole behind it and a message for Chanson to look under rare rock that is generally not found in the north of Sweden)

greta garbo is garbo bro, get with the times man it's 2014

Hello Hollywood Handbook forum, This will serve as a placeholder for the great nation of Sweden since it has come to our attention that Zsinjeh has temporarily left the premises (the only thing left of his account is a poster of Greta Garbo with a hole behind it and a message for Chanson to look under rare rock that is generally not found in the north of Sweden)

I can't tell if I am supposed to do something or if this is a euphemism or if I should have just ignored this altogether. Also, so many Swedes on this forum. We need some Danes (purposely inflammatory).

Pet pics are encouraged right?

This is Jasper aka Snugglebutt

PaegS9Gl.jpg

WHERE IS HIS BOOSTER SEAT?!?!

• Like 2

Tell us about your child.

His name is Nathan. He was born on August 29th, 2013 at 6:54 PM and was 8 lbs. For the first few months of his life he couldn't sit up, or even lift up his own head. He would just lie there and cry a lot. Over time he gained the ability to hold up his own head, sit up, crawl, and eventually walk. He can even talk, sort of.

He appeared on Hollywood Handbook episode 78, Listeners Again, Our Close Friends - in which Hayes gave him an encouraging speech on how he shouldn't get too upset by the fact that his father listens to podcasts and posts on forums all day when he should be paying attention to him. He also was sort of mentioned on episode 86 - Ross Matthews, when his father received the pro version and the prize was parenting advice from Ross Matthews.

He currently resides in Edison, New Jersey with his parents, and enjoys Sesame Street, The Wiggles, reading "bookies", coloring, going down the slide, and dumping water out of cups onto the table.

Fun fact: His father often listens to Hollywood Handbook when they are in the car, and when Nathan hears the intro ("hey, welcome to hollywood handbook, etc..."), he says "Heyyyy....Bookie!"

• Like 17

probably sometime after he stops thinking any rectangular electronics object is a phone.

• Like 8

Why didn't you name him Sean or Hayes? Or Sean Hayes or Hayes Sean?

• Like 5

Sadly, I didn't become a fan until after he was born. I already have my names list ready for the next kid:

BOY: Hayes, Sean, Dave N. Port, Clemente, Mark, Nigel, Earwolf man Jack, Verbatim Vic, Blenjamin, Frankingstein

GIRL: Mimby, Steffi, Carrie-Ann, Brooke, Mackiemore

• Like 9

Anyone else see that Meijers is giving away free sharpies with the promo code "sharpie15"

This has got to be a coder/marketer pen 15 joke right?

post-103043-0-91540500-1437146769_thumb.jpg

Sadly, I didn't become a fan until after he was born. I already have my names list ready for the next kid:

BOY: Hayes, Sean, Dave N. Port, Clemente, Mark, Nigel, Earwolf man Jack, Verbatim Vic, Blenjamin, Frankingstein

GIRL: Mimby, Steffi, Carrie-Ann, Brooke, Mackiemore

May I suggest Skellington?

• Like 2

Holding auditions for someone to become my new "forum bro" since BoScout has seemingly died. I'm not going to tell you what the qualifications are but my bro can be male or female. Right now Spunky is in the lead.

• Like 11

hey hey heym it's friday and i have, as we say, hadd a few

no one's gunna look up goddamn shit

u have it or u don't

• Like 15

I'd audition but my relationship with bear is at an all time high right now I don't want to fuck that up you know? Sorry Joe I know you were really hanging on my answer but I hope you understand.

• Like 5

Joe my favorite Shakespeare is probably Henry V.

I'd also ask my pal Hank for 750 mL of alcohol by shouting the name of the play

• Like 1

I'm not looking for any bros right now. thanks though.

• Like 4

Holding auditions for someone to become my new "forum bro" since BoScout has seemingly died. I'm not going to tell you what the qualifications are but my bro can be male or female. Right now Spunky is in the lead.

I'm going to bow out.

• Like 2