🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

I like potatoes on pizza.

Especially mashed or fried.

• Like 2

samosa are kinda sandwich-y.

there is a place in Manhattan called Bombay Sandwich Co.

I looked for this place "Bombay" on a map but couldn't find it.

• Like 1

Terry Rozier of the Celtics makes Spaghetti, ranch, and sugar sandwiches.

• Like 2

devscoots how is Sunday so far?

edit> he musta passed out.

• Like 1

Hey Joe, It seems like no one's really taking part in your bro-off. That makes me a bit sad. Has the general spirit of healthy competition completely left the zeitgeist of virtual culture? I hope not.

I'm participating you just can't see me because I'm so far in the lead!

I have 4 younger brothers and 4 younger sisters IRL so you know I'm a champion big bro. I can teach you how to smoke a cigarette (hang on just got to find some youtube videos first), or drive a stick shift. I can buy you some beer or whatever and be cool about it and not narc you out. I can beat up the guy who was mean to you and made you cry (or say that I'm going to which is pretty much the same and not as much hassle for anyone). I can also be mean and shitty to you, if that's the kind of big bro you are looking for. I can throw crab apples at you while you are playing in the yard with your school friends, or hold things up out of your reach and make fun of you jumping up and down. My big bro game is impeccable.

If you want a little bro though, I'm out. I'm not 'bout dat life. Talk to monsterface, he might be able to help you out.

Edit: Thought about doing a double post to brag about New Orleans sandwiches but then I thought, no, people hate reading two medium posts in a row, but they LOVE to read a super long post about multiple topics. Anyway, ever hear of a little something called a "Po'boy" or a "mufaletta?" That's just two of the kinds of sandwiches here. What's that, you don't want to look them up on your own? Well I'll help you out.

Po'boy. Mufaletta. In case you need more remedial help: sandwich.

• Like 15

I've been listening to reality SHOW show (I'd missed out on it when they were still doing it) and just got to the Patrick Walsh episode and realized he's one of my favorite podcast guests (PFT and Jon Dore are up there as well). How has he not been on HH yet? He had such a good rapport with the boys.

P.S. You guys are too prolific. I can't even hope to keep up with these threads. :(

• Like 4

I am so hungry for a bomb ass sandwich now bros.

I'm not from Pittsburgh but I am from Youngstown Ohio so Pittsburgh is close. Would I drive to the south side of pitt just to hit up the Carson street deli and eat a delicious sandwich?

No. But I wish I was the type to do just that.

• Like 2

We're about to pass Anchorman's show's forum in # of posts

Ratio of threads/posts isn't a fucking contest

• Like 6

I am so hungry for a bomb ass sandwich now bros.

I'm not from Pittsburgh but I am from Youngstown Ohio so Pittsburgh is close. Would I drive to the south side of pitt just to hit up the Carson street deli and eat a delicious sandwich?

No. But I wish I was the type to do just that.

I got hired by Smallman Street Deli, but I got a call back from a better job the day I got hired. So I told em "leave MEATalone, I'm just gonna ROLL on outta here, this was a miSTEAK!"

Edit: I never like my own posts, but this was so fucking quality.

• Like 8

Hey Pittsburgh is groovy emporium still open on Carson street ?

I spent 2 hours in there once looking at gi joes and transformers

Hey Pittsburgh is groovy emporium still open on Carson street ?

I spent 2 hours in there once looking at gi joes and transformers

It moved out to the middle of nowhere. Munhall. More like Dumbhall.

• Like 2

Making taco salad for dinner you guys!

fries on the side then...?

• Like 1

What about the mr roboto project?

I've seen a lot of awesome shows there. I used to go to Pittsburgh and party a lot. Not so much anymore

• Like 1

Moved to a less shady area and lost a lot of its charm in the process. They apparently released a book about it.

Interesting. The area never really struck me as shady, but whatever. Have u heard the band "get to the chopper " that does action movie songs in the style of heavy metal ? They are based in Pitt and are pretty awesome and also my homies

fries on the side then...?

It may be 2:50 and I may be on my second drink and I may be watching the BBAD ep I DVRd but be that as it may there will not be any fries on my salad because while I may be tipsy I have not lost my humanity.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I've been away a while with a new job and vacationing abroad and sumsuch. Did you know when you browse the forums on a mobile it doesn't show the likes on posts?

Like, what would even be the point of posting then

• Like 14

That other guy from Scranton is a strong contender because he mentioned Nina's and Nina's has the best wing bites of all time. Marshall Mellow also is a pretty strong contender what with the similar name thing but I used to be her boss so I would have to consult HR to make sure it's okay. Souprman has a very antagonistic vibe to him sometimes which I really dig. Jeffreyparties is a nazi and just parties too hard for me so I may have to disqualify him. Spunky still just

Stastically speaking, Tim is actually the clear front runner by miles but fuck Tim. Veebs is number two but her ego can't handle any more so I'm removing her. So, in a surprise to everyone including myself, SteveH is in the lead. I don't know how it happened but hey that's life around these crazy parts am I right?

• Like 14

The local sandwich that's biggest is probably like some bbq bullshit. Brisket or something. But WHO CARES because we have tacos. I'll have two migas tacos on flour, please and thank you.

The ACTUAL best sandwich in town is the Buffalo Popcorn Tofu Po Boy from Wheatsville (with vegan blue cheese dressing, of course), and the best pizza topping combination is pineapple, black olive, and mushroom. But I don't expect any of you lot to be sophisticated enough to appreciate the finer things in life.

• Like 6

Oh VBC? That's a pervasive and well-known acronym you should have considered using

• Like 2

I did NOT SEE that coming.

P.s. when and how did I become a nazi? I'm not arguing, just curious.

I dunno man, I just needed a reason.

• Like 3