🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

I posted my phone number a few weeks ago, and no one called me. SteveH has fucking ties to the fucking top. Secret society's and shit. That's why he has a picture of him with GWB in his office and mansion.

Edit: This was just a thinly veiled excuse to share my True Detective season 2 theory.

no theoretical spoilers JP.

• Like 1

Jason Isbell.

P.s. Is this the Hollywood handbook forum? Seems more like the Massachusetts Memo Pad. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 6

Yeah, I can't believe those Massachusetts idiots. Not me though, I'm definitely not one of them.

P.s. I did check, and it looks like, yeah, this is in fact the Hollywood Handbook forum.

• Like 2

Massachusetts Memo Pad? More like Massachusetts Memo Bad.

Edit: I'm sorry, I was upset. I love the forums.

Edited by Danny Boy Wizard
  • Like 4

I bought the new Jason Isbell album today! I listened to it and it made me sad. Is it because I'm a sad person? Probably. But his songs are pretty sad.

• Like 1

Since I joined the forums there have been no calls for popcorn gallery questions

Not that I've had any good ones im waiting to unload or anything, I just feel bad because this is obviously somehow my fault and in no way a coincidence

• Like 4

Hey guys, I've been away a while with a new job and vacationing abroad and sumsuch. Did you know when you browse the forums on a mobile it doesn't show the likes on posts?

Like, what would even be the point of posting then

I generally use the desktop version when on my phone. It's a pretty crappy interface, but then at least I can know which posts to like and which ones to ignore.

• Like 5

And did you notice that the posters who appeared on HH are pretty quiet this week? I bet they have some secret VIP area to talk to Hayes and Sean and each other.

• Like 3

Dear Patrick,

What is your favorite pizza topping? Why does Hawaiian pizza exist? How should we move its fans from our lives?

Kerblonk,

Blink

• Like 1

hmm... they are conspicuously missing. I think you're on to something.

Do you guys have brunch plans

Nah. It's almost noon, at what time does it become lunch?

Yeah, the restaurants around here have brunch from like 10 or 11 to 3.

It's not so hard, since a lot of it just consists of throwing eggs onto things you'd eat normally.

• Like 1

I just left ihop. Had a Belgian waffle and scrambled eggs.

It was pretty bitchin

PCG:

Joe McGurl. Did Shakesberg write his own plays?

Chanson: If your dead is a boat, how did he have so many kids?

Dixon: Dicks in? Speak on that.

JeffriesPanties: Why can't people have party in the front and the back? Screw business. Unless its ass business.

Agata: Did anyone ever say 'Hakuna Agata! what a wonderful phrase' to you?

• Like 16

Remember when Hayes and Sean were on Comedy Bang Bang and we all took over their forums? That was fun.

• Like 3