🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Would you guys be interested in doing a google hangout sometime this week? Post your gmail if you want in on it.

• Like 8

IMG_2822_zpsq3idzxpd.png

here's something that happened

• Like 9

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaHA

HAaaHA

HAHA

HAaaHA

HAaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHA

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA

Great stuff this week. I'm glad the old "quality not quantity" adage no longer applies. Definitely not way too many posts. Such a relief.

• Like 15

nmayfield4@gmail.com

can't promise I wont be working, depending on the day we chose, but I'd appreciate an invite

• Like 1

The brunch game is pretty legit in Atlanta. Lots of places thought, hmmm I bet these folks got tore up on Saturday and do not really want to wake up early on Sunday. Yet, they are not really put together enough to make a tasty meal at home for a fraction of the cost. In 1938, the first brunch place opened up. It was called 'The South will Rise Again' and was an odd place that made amazing fresh biscuits and other breakfast fare on a menu peppered with racist puns. The great depression turned out to be worse than advertised, but hope was finally returning to the phoenix of the south.

It's called the chicken of the south because that bastard Sherman burnt it to the ground. Ok, Sherman didn't really burn it to the ground... Atlanta residence burned it to the ground to keep him from getting supplies during Sherman's infamous march to the sea. Growing up the war of northern aggression was a topic of great interest. War's tend to be the most interesting phases of early history because they mark the moments when a variety of issues come to a head. States rights, the rights of states to own people, and the legendary feud of Mason and Dixon.

This isn't our Dixon here in the forum mind you. Best I can tell our Dixon is not a time traveller nor is he the oldest man alive. Well, I'm not even sure he's a man at all. Could be a Woman or a sentient pencil. Dixon is a good typer and a funny so if Dixon IS a sentient pencil I can only assume that it's good at hopping on keys with an extra springy eraser or it has pencil arms with adorable pencil fingers. Most likely those sweet ass glitter pencils. Unlike our Dixon, time travel aside, other Dixon was a quiet and reserved sort of fellow. Not one to rock the boat. Not even funny at all. Again, very unlike our Dixon. Mason on the other hand, Mason was a right 'dastardly son of a one eyed near-sighted cyclops whoremonger' as they said at the time. It was an expression used by humorless gits to describe pranksters in that day. So Mason got a bee in his bonnet after Dixon slighted him in some way. Legend suggests that in a fit of rage, Dixon set fire to Mason's house. Not to be outdone, and being a dastardly son of a one eyed near-sighted cyclops whoremonger, Mason used his considerable weaving skills to enact an elaborate hoax. Mason could weave a thread to look like spidersilk. Every night he snuck into Dixon's barn to leave a new message. First they were just matter of fact, "this is a pig", "eat moar chiken", "Dixon is a goatf****er". EB White would later whitewash this story to make it something stupid and nice. The truth is a much darker tale. Dixon, enraged that his goat predilection was broadcast by some hellspider decided to burn down the barn and bronze the farm animals to ensure their devil spirits could never get out. So he did just that, but in his fit of rage he ended up burning down most of the town and bronzed nearly one thousand animals. As word of his unhinged rampage spread throught he town Mason felt guilty that his joke crossed the line so he confessed to the prank. Dixon was enraged. The townsfolk were split on whether Mason was a reckless nearsighted cyclops whoremonger or if Dixon was just a humorless goatf***er." In truth it was a bit of both. Thus brunch in Atlanta was delayed years beyond the rest of the country on account of the burning and such. During the build up to WW2 'The South will Rise' was doing record breaking business and became a southern institution by the end of the Korea War. The civil rights era was a difficult era for brunch goers in Atlanta as opinion over racist puns became decisive. Most of the worst menu items were changed, but the legendary Antebellum Omelette and the Carpetbagger Cobbler remain to this day. A few years back during peak ironic racism there was talk about going back to the original menu names, but after a while it was determined that ironic racism is questionable at best and when your menu was written originally by a focus group of KKK leaders it might not be so ironic after all. Just really racist. Other PC brunch spots have opened up serving poached eggs with some things, but it's mostly just cleverly named food piles that try really hard to avoid causally racist puns. If you get the chance to visit Atlanta look up this place for brunch, the cinnamon waffles are really nice. 4 stars.

• Like 11

To be fair, casual racism is the most relaxing form of racism.

• Like 2

The edit system on these forums can be so easily abused

I am one of those annoying people who avoid cardb and I went to brunch today and I was like can I have bacon Instead of toast and homefries with my omelette. Servers said no. Offered to speak with the manager on my behalf enven though she was sure she would say no. She said yes. They charged me for the bacon but who really cares.

My laptop broke and I am using a tablet which makes it much harder to chat but I would like to try and make a Google hangout. If its Fri- Sun my BF who got me into the show could be there too.and I could use his pc

Pulliz@gmail.com

• Like 3

And did you notice that the posters who appeared on HH are pretty quiet this week? I bet they have some secret VIP area to talk to Hayes and Sean and each other.

popcorn gallery conference, ever heard of it? gotta get that like/post ratio up if you want in.

• Like 8

idgi...if you eat brunch then you have to skip breakfast or lunch? those are 2 of the 3 most important meals of the day, you trying to die or somethinG?

• Like 13

is the new thing to just post whatever the fuck is in your head while your browser is open? Holy fuck

• Like 18

I do feel my post quality has gone down since my laptop broke. I have to think too much using this damn tablet. See you guys on the other side!!!!!!

I did think we were making nonsense posts to beat CBBS post count but I would be very happy to go back to straight com.

• Like 2

I love forum elitism

Very very cool.

• Like 4

It is ridiculously hot and humid.

Also that tiger is gonna fuck that lady right ?

oh so YOUR the one, mine is bigdickplayer70@gmail.com

• Like 13

Nobody has mentioned how great of a guest I was I didn't even talk!

Great episode.

• Like 1

Have you cats seen the movie the ninja:immovable heart yet?? Donald glover shines in his cool lead role as a confused guy with his friend a robot. Also the movie was great and made sense and a clear plot. 10/10 hotdogs from this humble critic

• Like 1

Have you cats seen the movie the ninja:immovable heart yet?? Donald glover shines in his cool lead role as a confused guy with his friend a robot. Also the movie was great and made sense and a clear plot. 10/10 hotdogs from this humble critic

I don't understand your whole shtick here, thehotdogwhisperer.