🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Before this fight starts I'd like to say that my email is judewh00@gmail.com and I'd like to take a part in the hang out possibly.

you'll be fighting in my stomach. i'm going to eat a chicken and a hot dog and the last one undigested wins.

second-to-last undigested also wins

also, i win

so we all win!

• Like 3

you'll be fighting in my stomach. i'm going to eat a chicken and a hot dog and the last one undigested wins.

second-to-last undigested also wins

also, i win

so we all win!

We'll either be hearing about a ghost burger or a ghost dog. Definitely a win win situation either way.

I'm embarrassed that this is my 69th post.

Here's a drawing I've been working on, its an illustration of one of my favorite insects. In real life it is less than a centimeter long, and it is predatory on cockroach egg cases. It's called an "ensign wasp" after the semaphore guys on ships, because it waves its abdomen up and down like a signal flag. Also, it doesn't sting so don't be afraid. Also it isn't done, I haven't finished the legs or the antennae.

9GJCf1j.jpg

Also, it looks better at something closer to full size, which you can see here.

• Like 23

Who's ready for Alan Sandbergs "Custer's Revenge" next week? Should I see it in 3d...?

That's a rascist video game joke.

Weiser.andrew@gmail.com

Johnny Mac for BB

• Like 1

Spunky that is outstanding!

• Like 3

Spunky you are amazingly talented!

Johnny mac FTW!

These forums are mostly funny and nice and for that and red wine I am grateful.

• Like 4

Wow spunky! That's really good! And I know you said it doesn't sting, but it still looks like a scary monster

• Like 5

Thanks y'all, you're very nice. I'm trying to get back into doing more art, because it is something that makes me happy (so why wouldn't I do it all the time, right? well, because i'm a weirdo and have psychological problems.) Anyway, I'm trying to get back into it. Also, I'm thinking that if I can build up enough stuff, i can start selling it. New Orleans is great for having local art markets. Also I've heard that more and more people are finding success at selling stuff on the internet. We truly are living in the future, my friends!

Please, everyone share the cool stuff that you do, even if its something dumb like singing songs. (Bear, just kidding. Your stuff is pretty good. People seem to like it, anyway.) Do a video of a little dance that you do. Or of you falling down the stairs. Or show us an awesome taco salad you know how to make. Show us how you can blow a bubble inside another bubble...with your butt! Seriously. Somebody learn how to do it, and post it here for at least one guaranteed like! Show us the fully automatic cybertronic fuckdoll you are building in your attic*. Whatever it is, its fun to see other people's secret projects and hidden talents, and it would be a nice break from the dumb bullshit you usually post. Hahahahaha...NOT KIDDING!

*If it has Dixon's face on it, you need to blur that shit out. Replace it with a picture of a pencil or something. Got to respect the man's privacy, for crying out loud!

• Like 16

That's really nice, thehotdogwhisperer. Are you working from an actual fly specimen? I like it a lot!

Mine is a photoshop composite of some sketches of a real specimen from under a microscope, as well as from high-res photos. It's pretty much impossible for me to get a single specimen or photo that is posed exactly right for a drawing, or that has all the bits in focus.

• Like 3

Johnny mac FTW&

He sounds like Bobcat Goldtwait. That right there...!

• Like 2

I feel like the post quality really went down after I joined the forums.

I don't see the correlation either. Welp, goodnight! Love you guys!

I don't want to take part in the hang out and won't be posting my email address.

Also, SteveH, do you wanna be forum enemies? I think it could be a funny thing and if we go into next week with this in mind we could probably post some quality content.

• Like 2

Welp, it's Monday. I'm not tired. But I should be. I'm still not. This is a problem.

Goodnight.

Edit: No offense to Warren Buffett, but fuck the BNSF Railway. No particular reason, just in general. I mean, there are definitely reasons, like so so many of them, both personal and general, but I don't have one right now that's particularly compelling to me. Just a general hatred of the BNSF Railway. And I say that as someone who likes trains in general, so you can imagine that it takes a lot to make me forsake an entire railroad full of trains. Ya feel me? Good.

PS - The Union Pacific isn't much better tbh. But their trains are yellow and I respect that. So, Union Pacific, unless you do something to wrong me, which you have not, at the time of this post, yet done, I shall be using you for all of my long-distance railroad goods shipment needs.

• Like 3

Look for my new show Talkin' Trains on the Lifetime network.

• Like 12

Dang, been awhile since we've had 32 pages. I'd better get to reading, and by extension, not working.

• Like 5