🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 21 — iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour

Let me break off my 10th hundo (of posts, that is) and acknowl'edge' this 'Beautiful Day'!

Praise be to Earwolf and the Scotts.

• Like 19

This episode taught me that the spirit of giving is still alive in today's fast-paced society. Here are 2 guys - both successful entertainment industry figures, who bought tickets to 2 U2 concerts. They ended up getting hooked up with free VIP tickets for both nights, and somehow were able to find it within their hearts to sell their old tickets for a mere $175 to some kids.

The kindness and generosity that Scott displayed nearly moved me to tears. Nearly. I did NOT cry. OK?

• Like 13

Let me break off my 10th hundo (of posts, that is) and acknowl'edge' this 'Beautiful Day'!

Praise be to Earwolf and the Scotts.

I've heard of a few hundo nips, but 10 hundo posts?! (By the way [bytheway], I think technically your next post will be breaking off your 11th hundo.)

• Like 3

WOW! Thanks, Scotts.

This ep included great info about how to make arrangements to attend live concerts with friends. All sorts of friends: friends with kids, friends flying back from Cleveland, friends' wives who are out of town or disinterested.

Then we all learned about how friends text each other back and forth about said arrangements.

This is not to mention all the sound advice about how to upgrade seats, scalp tickets & order food.

Great ep!

• Like 10

I love that Scott & Scott's account of an old Irish guy from a barely-culturally-relevant rock band saying 8 words to them on his way out a door is so much more giddy & excitable than their account of meeting a sitting president.

• Like 12

This episode taught me that the spirit of giving is still alive in today's fast-paced society. Here are 2 guys - both successful entertainment industry figures, who bought tickets to 2 U2 concerts. They ended up getting hooked up with free VIP tickets for both nights, and somehow were able to find it within their hearts to sell their old tickets for a mere $175 to some kids.

The kindness and generosity that Scott displayed nearly moved me to tears. Nearly. I did NOT cry. OK?

Is this an episode of Talkin' About Money?

• Like 8

I always knew in my heart that Bonobos was a loyal listener. Bet he also loved Travel Bug.

Bonobos seems more like a Yo, is this racist? kinda guy to me.

I'm surprised how much I laughed at the naming of the Sex and the City characters

love these goofy jerks and their little butts

• Like 5

I was actually gonna go to the show on the 31st, but only had $100 to spend on a scalped ticket. Maybe I could have been that stoked 20-something.

Great episode, no matter the quality, any UTU2TM would have been accepted, but this was hilarious. Had been waiting for Talkin' Bout Turtle for quite some time now.

• Like 1

During "I love Films" Scott kind of confused me by saying Manhattan could be considered a character. I mean, helloooo! Scott, a place can't be a guy! Then he and Scott elaborated further and I totally got what he meant. I love "I love Films", it's a very important sub podcast and makes you look at the world in a new way!

• Like 6

Fucking Holy Shit! This is the best episode ever! The guys got their juicy butts backstage and got to meet Bonobos! I don't know if it's just me, but for me, I nearly shed a tear of joy listening to the story of their exchange with Bonobos. It really felt like validation for listening.

The story is amazing and nearly perfect but what if Bono had said "We know more about you than you'd like," and then thrown them both a t-shirt. I mean, game over right!?

Greatest podcast ep I've ever heard. Really made the year and half journey worth it. Scott and Scott, love U2, enjoyed The Journey, starring Yul Brynner, hope it continues. C+

PS: Scott stopped shaving the moment he met Bonobos...for the second time.

Parks & Rectum

• Like 8

Gasped aloud when I saw this ep show up on my phone.

"We know more about you than you'd like."

Well then you know they need some fuckin' t-shirts, bro(nobos)!!!!!

• Like 6

Haven't finished listening yet. But the moment when Scott screeches the pace to a halt for the dining room table diversion is such a conscious choice. I love it to death.

• Like 3