🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 21 — iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour

They sounded more nervous meeting Bonobos than they did meeting Obama.

HAHAHAHA! THAT'S TOTALLY TRUE!!!

• Like 1

Fucking Holy Shit! This is the best episode ever! The guys got their juicy butts backstage and got to meet Bonobos! I don't know if it's just me, but for me, I nearly shed a tear of joy listening to the story of their exchange with Bonobos. It really felt like validation for listening.

The story is amazing and nearly perfect but what if Bono had said "We know more about you than you'd like," and then thrown them both a t-shirt. I mean, game over right!?

Greatest podcast ep I've ever heard. Really made the year and half journey worth it. Scott and Scott, love U2, enjoyed The Journey, starring Yul Brynner, hope it continues. C+

PS: Scott stopped shaving the moment he met Bonobos...for the second time.

Parks & Rectum

Same here bro. So happy they got to meet the band. I'm glad they didn't really talk to Bono to much because if they had, they might not wanna goof on him as bad as they do.

Grepisode.

• Like 1

For me, the back room they were describing almost felt like it's own character in the story. If those four walls could talk!

• Like 11

For me, the back room they were describing almost felt like it's own character in the story. If those four walls could talk!

Listen to Never Not Funny today to hear even more details about that room! (SEX!)

• Like 2

Scott's delivery on "Laura, if you're listening, and I hope you are, I'm coming for you." was absolutely bone-chilling.

• Like 9

1. This C+ ep made me want to listen to U2... which I am doing this very second. Podcasts are powerful.

2. In that back room, I probably would be most excited to see the Scotts. I mean, holy fucking shit, George Clooney, but what possible conversation could I have with him that would not end in me humiliating myself? Sure, I would gush all over Adam Scott like a vagina gushing at the thought of having sex with Adam Scott, but I don't think I would leave the room wanting to kill myself from embarrassment. Hell, in my awkwardness, I'd probably tell George Clooney all about how I wish Adam Scott was playing Doctor Strange. I'm a fucking weirdo.

3. I'm pretty sure the stuff that Bono knows about is the Fuck Style of Scott and Scott.

• Like 5

In California re-selling tickets is only illegal if the tickets are specifically purchased for resale for more than the face value. Scott & Adam's little butts are safe from imprisonment. For now.

• Like 5

I think they need to make a "We know more about you than you'd like" t-shirt, maybe with a drawing of Bonobos as MacPhisto...

image.jpg

• Like 14

Holy shit. I screamed with laughter in response to that Bonobos line. What a perfect line. I'd dare give this episode a B- for that part alone.

I also wholeheartedly support the idea of putting that quote on a t-shirt- I would buy that in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

Taking a break from my hiatus of being too busy with work to post boring comments on Earwolf to finally say "HELL YEAH BROS!". I [finally] am able to listen to this as I do my nails and some badass copy editing/drinking this fine Saturday night. Missed these bros and their juicy butts and great eps. I cheered in bed the morning it was released... then proceeded to wait x number of days to listen.

Anyone who wants to ever poke fun at the Scott's taste in music should know: I'm seeing Haim/Taylor Swift tomorrow (today). Like, VIP, buco dolores for the Tay Tay, because Haim was added super late to the lineup. But don't judge me, because I'm also purchasing the Hey Nong Man, All Joking a Salad, and Traci Reardon* shirts -- only to wear to bed because I'm a female human and tees like this don't typically work for work! -- and am also incredibly broke. So, like, not to brag, but I'm even more broke now, yet totally evening out my cool level.

Oh, forum. How you must have missed my dumbass ramblings.

ETA: OMG TALKIN' 'BOUT TURTLE. I've missed the Entourage recaps and Blue Turtlin'/Talkin' 'Bout Turtl eps.

* ...this is sold out in all sizes. Is there a weeping emoticon?

• Like 1

Top notch ep: C+

A testament to how great their review of the show is that I'm sitting here trying to figure out how on Earth I'm going to pay those tickets prices to go see U2 at MSG - I can't not go see them now!!

Let me break off my 10th hundo (of posts, that is) and acknowl'edge' this 'Beautiful Day'!

Praise be to Earwolf and the Scotts.

Goddamn, that's how you forum.

• Like 2

just watched Annie Hall again last night, and the whole time Woody was talking, all I could think of was Scott doing his voice singing Mysterious Ways. I think I like Annie Hall a lot more now.