🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1623 - Scott Aukerman

Working the room with Scott Aukerman.

People are missing out by not seeing the video for this one. Not for the actual podcast, but the bonus segment at the very end.

• Like 2

People are missing out by not seeing the video for this one. Not for the actual podcast, but the bonus segment at the very end.

Missing out on those great Players' Club episodes too. Greg Behrendt! Todd Glass! Kulap Vilaysack! Matt Gourley!

• Like 3

Thanks for the heads up on the bonus segment! Glad I saw this before I started the audio. I tend to still just stick to the audio even though I'm a member. Players' Club is totally worth it just for the second episode, imo.

• Like 2

Matt's Dancing was awesome! and the way they were describing the woman's dancing was 100% accurate.

• Like 2

You say that like Old Man Lizard/Kick Line Jimmy wasn't worth the price of admission!

• Like 2

I have a couple of questions about the players club. So I don't really have a computer and only stream episodes through my iPad, will I be able to stream exclusive players club content or do I have to download it on a computer? And is the video live?

• Like 1

I have a couple of questions about the players club. So I don't really have a computer and only stream episodes through my iPad, will I be able to stream exclusive players club content or do I have to download it on a computer? And is the video live?

There's a flash-based player for watching video via the website as well as a video feed for iTunes, so you should be set no matter how you prefer to watch stuff. The video is not streamed live as they record, if that's what you're asking (it goes up a few days later, the same time as the audio feed)

• Like 1

There's a flash-based player for watching video via the website as well as a video feed for iTunes, so you should be set no matter how you prefer to watch stuff. The video is not streamed live as they record, if that's what you're asking (it goes up a few days later, the same time as the audio feed)

thanks for the response! I'm assuming I'll be able to stream the audio for the PC episode as well?

I have to believe that some day, Scott and Jimmy will produce a summer stock-style musical theater season at Largo. And when it happens, I will buy tickets to see Scott revisit his triumphant performance as Magaldi in "Evita" (Casey Wilson as Evita).

thanks for the response! I'm assuming I'll be able to stream the audio for the PC episode as well?

yeah you can stream it on the website or just stream it in your podcast app

• Like 1

yeah you can stream it on the website or just stream it in your podcast app

Awesome! Def getting down with the players club next season!
  • Like 1

I always enjoy the Aukerman episodes but this was a bit less funny I thought. Still had me engaged the full running time, but it felt like there werent as many hearty laughs as usual with all the in depth U2 talk.

Scott did get a pretty clever short joke in though

side note: does anyone know where/how to find the never not funny playlist that they were discussing some guy made on Spotify? I keep searching and finding absolutely NUTHIN

Great episode, was just as exciting hearing all the U2 stuff for the 2nd time

wow great picks this week, good ep too

• Like 1

You guys all check out Jimmy's show? They have the first ep available to stream on science channel's site.

Obviously the show isn't really about Jimmy, but it was pretty fun. If I had access to this station, I would definitely watch it, worst part about watching was not being able to see another ep!

The Blues Brothers run reminds me that in not too many years when my generation reaches an age where we have teenaged kids, we're going to let nostalgia get the best of us and will subject them to movies like Office Space, Napoleon Dynamite, and Austin Powers, and they'll have to pretend they're really funny and didn't age terribly JUST LIKE my generation had to do when our parents made us watch movies like Animal House, Blues Brothers, and Caddyshack...

Sign in to follow this