🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 241.5 — 7/17/15 TWO CHARTED 180

This week, the gang recaps 'A Midsummah Nights Dream,' during which time, Howard murdered Kulap. Then, Kulap discusses the proper way to taste champagne, which sparks Howard's tale of how he became saliva buddy's with Mr. T. Additionally, the crew debates how they would fare as contestants on American Ninja Warrior. Lastly, Kulap explains why Magic Mike XXL is a must watch for all men.

Whoever writes the episode descriptions is killing me with the misused apostrophes: buddy's instead of buddies, Chartist's instead of Chartists, etc. Please don't kill this Chartist!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT IN PHILLY HOWARD!!!!!!

Are you going to come down on the thing?

• Like 2

My new favorite thing on Twooch is when Howard starts to ramble incoherently and pauses for a few seconds, and Kulap just moves on to the next chart entry.

My new least favorite thing is each week that passes without Summahtology in the world.

• Like 1

Just got back from philly and the Howard kremer experience. Glad I went up there.

Cool part of town, too.

Just got back from philly and the Howard kremer experience. Glad I went up there.

Cool part of town, too.

How was the turnout?

IMG_20150717_204300_zpswp9yxgbb.jpgThis is the best idea I've ever had. Sorry to anyone at the NYC show if I was really, really annoying (bald guy in red hoodie), had one too many
  • Like 4

IMG_20150717_204300_zpswp9yxgbb.jpgThis is the best idea I've ever had. Sorry to anyone at the NYC show if I was really, really annoying (bald guy in red hoodie), had one too many

That's awesome man! Never apologize for being you as hard as you can be you ;)

That's awesome man! Never apologize for being you as hard as you can be you ;)

Disagree, I wasnt at this show but if you havent been to a comedy show where theres 1 or a few people who seem to think they're in their living room shouting at their TV, you don't know how annoying a single person can be in a crowd. Shouting at the performer when prompted is one thing, but sometimes people are the loudest voice at every prompt and even chime in at any pause in the performance.

I like a person saying hey, I may have been a little too much 'fun' for other people in the room and if I was, sorry. That's a stand up 'way to act'

Sign in to follow this