🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 35 - Matt Besser: Turing Tests with Caleb Smith

What an episode! My only regret is that the engineer didn't capture two consecutive frames of Lauren dancing, which would have already been turned into an animated GIF.

• Like 4

In my head the Lapkusbot would just open her mouth as Black Betty played from a speaker in her throat.

"Your husband, Scott Aukerman, shows you a picture of a naked man in a magazine. He likes it so much he hangs it on the wall." I bet the picture was of Bonobos.

• Like 7

AMAZING episode. I loved when Besser suggested that he was a robot and Lauren went with it only for Besser to shoot it down immediately.

• Like 2

AMAZING episode. I loved when Besser suggested that he was a robot and Lauren went with it only for Besser to shoot it down immediately.

*Slight spoiler for a part of Ex Machina*

in the film, Caleb has a moment where he questions whether he is actually a robot.

*end of slight spoiler*

Matt was going off of that. But what I love is that Lauren— who, from what I can gather of her contribution in this episode— has not seen Ex Machina, so she dutifully Yes And'd Matt's ptotential revelation, but Matt, like Caleb, was still in fact a human, so he stuck with that.

It did make Matt shooting Lauren down very funny tho!

• Like 2

*Slight spoiler for a part of Ex Machina*

in the film, Caleb has a moment where he questions whether he is actually a robot.

*end of slight spoiler*

Matt was going off of that. But what I love is that Lauren— who, from what I can gather of her contribution in this episode— has not seen Ex Machina, so she dutifully Yes And'd Matt's ptotential revelation, but Matt, like Caleb, was still in fact a human, so he stuck with that.

It did make Matt shooting Lauren down very funny tho!

can you also explain the music because i heard it and thought to myself now that be song but i'm not sure so is that be song?

This was a totally unique and brilliant piece of improv.

I've never heard anything like this, and it was amazing. Thank you Lauren Lapkus and Matt Besser, you knocked it out of the park.

• Like 5

This show is always great, but bloody hell this was outstanding!

Also,

Lauren Lapkus + Matt Besser = Butt stuff.

Every. Single. Time.

• Like 3