🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
PutsomeJellyonit

Hello I have a popcorn related question

Howdy friends,

First, please accept my flattery. HH is some next level shit, and yall are clearly up on that by even being here. I feel like I'm now living in a Post-Handbook world, in that I find it very difficult to pretend to like other podcasts because "good" has been redefined. And if someone says they enjoy this show, I therefore automatically enjoy that person because they are dialed in, locked on and pencils sharpened.

I'm wondering: is there a dedicated space for popcorn gallery questions? popcorn@hollywodhambook.com? do i tweet at the guys? snail mail? courier?

thank you

what up what up

peace

• Like 4

it gets posted in the previous week's thread here on the forum

• Like 3

With respect and such, that setup

I'm looking at the Episode 92: Fans our Fans thread, and it's not showing many popcorn questions.

Furthermore, do you know what day they record the show, i.e. is there a popcorn deadline?

• Like 1

they dont do popcorn gallery every week. people are doing questions as a joke, afaik they record on saturday so tuesday's is already recorded

• Like 1

they dont do popcorn gallery every week. people are doing questions as a joke, afaik they record on saturday so tuesday's is already recorded

Yeah

As a joke

benefit of the doubt

• Like 1

They're actually real questions? I'd been assuming they made these up and just attributed them to someone at random...

they're real and they're spectactular

• Like 7

https://twitter.com/SeanClements

https://twitter.com/hayesdavenport

It's best to hit up Sean and Hayes on Twitter with your questions about 5 or 6 times a day. On Saturday (when they record) you should tweet at them 20-30 times to ensure that they see your question. They really love and appreciate when fans do this!

Yes, lots of DMs and at mentions and whatnot. Thats a sure fire way.

I did tweet at Sean one time and I immediately felt really embarrassed. They are not so much active on Twitter but they are still funny boys with good podcast.

Hello Sean, Hayes, and Sean again.

Maybe I'm just popcorn challenged, I'm fine with that, I'm not even upset, I won't even take it personally, I'm happy, things are good, I'm looking at the bright side, I'm really making an effort, I'm visualizing success.

Is it too late to ask tracey wigfield a question? Also do you keep in touch with zoe jarman? I'm not looking for dates or anything, i mean i'll go on dates with them, but i'm not putting myself out there, you know? if it happens it happens, that's my thing.

all my best relationships have been when i wasn't even looking. that sort of thing.

if you get a really good popcorn question from, say, a new listener who is catching up on old episodes, and just heard, say, the kumail episode while he was mowing the lawn, and had a really on-point question to ask, but then realized the episode is three months old, what's the procedure on that?

do you guys ever hang with kumail? i bet he'd be down for a barcade type thing.

i have a video game-based question.

anyhoo,

i'm not even worried about it.

bye Hayes! thanks!

• Like 5

I'm glad you're not worrying about it. Really, what's the point? Me, I'm friggin zen all day. Everyone else is doing their business suits and mocha lattes and I'm like " uhh ok, have fun DRONES". Like, how about sunsets?? And friggin nature?

I'm also not looking for anything in particular but I'm also completely open to falling in love if I ever meet anyone good or ok.

Hello Sean, Hayes, and Sean again.

Maybe I'm just popcorn challenged, I'm fine with that, I'm not even upset, I won't even take it personally, I'm happy, things are good, I'm looking at the bright side, I'm really making an effort, I'm visualizing success.

Is it too late to ask tracey wigfield a question? Also do you keep in touch with zoe jarman? I'm not looking for dates or anything, i mean i'll go on dates with them, but i'm not putting myself out there, you know? if it happens it happens, that's my thing.

all my best relationships have been when i wasn't even looking. that sort of thing.

if you get a really good popcorn question from, say, a new listener who is catching up on old episodes, and just heard, say, the kumail episode while he was mowing the lawn, and had a really on-point question to ask, but then realized the episode is three months old, what's the procedure on that?

do you guys ever hang with kumail? i bet he'd be down for a barcade type thing.

i have a video game-based question.

anyhoo,

i'm not even worried about it.

bye Hayes! thanks!

I asked the best PCG question to Kumail, and probably the best question of all time so we're not accepting any more at this point. Please keep checking back in case we have any openings.

Howdy friends,

First, please accept my flattery. HH is some next level shit, and yall are clearly up on that by even being here. I feel like I'm now living in a Post-Handbook world, in that I find it very difficult to pretend to like other podcasts because "good" has been redefined. And if someone says they enjoy this show, I therefore automatically enjoy that person because they are dialed in, locked on and pencils sharpened.

I'm wondering: is there a dedicated space for popcorn gallery questions? popcorn@hollywodhambook.com? do i tweet at the guys? snail mail? courier?

thank you

what up what up

peace

I still don't understand why it's called the Popcorn Gallery. I think it has something to do with being movies? I know that the questions are in the bag, and Mark's sound drops are scary good in how he predicts exactly what that week's episode is going to be talking about, but it doesn't help me understand the name any better.

I guess I've just resigned myself to knowing that because I'm from some fucking shithole flyover state like Massachusetts that I'm never going to understand why they call it the Popcorn Gallery.