🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 363 — Wet Hot Crew

You guys hear about this? Scott Aukerman: Hollywood move and shaker

http://www.vulture.com/2015/07/talking-to-scott-aukerman-hero-of-sketch-comedy.html

That's some great stuff, good for Scott and congrats on the nom! Hopefully CBB TV show gets a nomination next year.

Ps. Speaking of commercials, have you guys checked out BoJack Horseman season 2 yet? It is really funny and dramatic, even better than the first one. And it includes some great voice acting from Paul F. Tompkins, some of which reminds me of his character work on this very show!

David Wain has the most amazing ability to roll with any ridiculous bit without even a pause to breathe.

This was a joy to listen to, C+.

• Like 2

David Wain, Rich Sommer, Molly Shannon, Marguerite Moreau-4 guests-4 Washington Lane-The next clue is at the white house!

I will never not do this whenever there's 4 guests

all joking a salad FLT that is a good song. I think I got confused because I listened to both your songs a few times and I think they conflated in my head somehow. i'm seeing a doctor tomorrow.

• Like 1

Sweet! Love Wet Hot American Sum, and all of these folks are SO cool! Great ep. Gotta check out that Netflix series. Y'know, Daredevil.

• Like 1

all joking a salad FLT that is a good song. I think I got confused because I listened to both your songs a few times and I think they conflated in my head somehow. i'm seeing a doctor tomorrow.

THANK you - for the plays and the lovely compliment.

If I get considered again, maybe the guests won't be so easily upset ;)

Titular 'til I die!

• Like 1

i stand by my opinion that don draper merely had that "buy the world a coke" FEELING, & didn't, in fact, create that ad. dude never once displayed a sliver of musical acumen.

I am super-sleep-deprived and I'm in the midst of a real existential shake-up currently but I swear I has a spiritual experience listening to CBB today. C+ episode!

(But I need some closure about that baby! Someone please make an announcement when the baby comes?)

When scott was talking about babies I had to cover my mouth cause I was laughing too hard in public

was anyone else expecting molly shannon to be way more hyper/ silly? i thought she was going to be the mvp of this ep, but she seemed a little too buttoned up until towards the end. maybe she's trying to maintain a more serious image ahead of some of these more dramatic acting roles she's been taking on, or maybe that's just me fogging.

• Like 1

David Wain is so freaking funny on CBB. I've always been a fan of his as a performer, but I really think that the CBB podcast is one of the best formats for his brand of ridiculous funny. I think that he would fit right in with Scott and Scott talking about their little butts on UTU2TM

was anyone else expecting molly shannon to be way more hyper/ silly? i thought she was going to be the mvp of this ep, but she seemed a little too buttoned up until towards the end. maybe she's trying to maintain a more serious image ahead of some of these more dramatic acting roles she's been taking on, or maybe that's just me fogging.

I've heard her on podcasts before - I think WTF? - and that's just how she is. Very sweet, kinda normal, almost a little shy.

• Like 5

Haha Aukerman hasn't asked who the contestants are playing for since like 2011.

• Like 3

David and Scott are a match made in heaven!

I wish this episode was titled Wet Hot Clue, maybe just to sustain my hope that there really will be someone running around Camp Firewood killing campers and counselors in the new series.

Haha Aukerman hasn't asked who the contestants are playing for since like 2011.

Yes! That (and their answers) made me very happy.

• Like 1

Georgia is both a state and a country. GIVE ME THE POINTSsssssssss.

I yelled "GEORGIA!" in my car when I heard that part.

Scott probably took her aside before the ep and told her "none of that wacky stuff!"

Man this felt like an older episode of CBB, what with the WYR game and also Scott's total indignance at people talking over the theme. Loved it.

• Like 5

Yes! That (and their answers) made me very happy.

This ep could have been recorded in 2012. For real.