🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 17 - Science Fair

That was my best guess, too. During the "multiple takes" part, I picked up on something that made me think it was Maria. Anyway, it occurred to me that even though it's frustrating, it actually kind of helps the story because it's easier to get lost in the scene and picture the character rather than the performer. Like, even if Paul is doing a female voice, I'm still picturing Paul.

yeah, after hearing their appearances on James Bonding, Maria strikes me as someone who'd ask for a retake in the middle of an improv scene.

I would not have expected a conversation between PFT and Paget to go from GMOs to cannibalism to suicide to creepy dads, and still be super fun throughout!

I also couldn't tell Amanda and Maria apart, but it never made it difficult to understand the story. Lots of hilarious bits in this story, everything wrapped up nicely in the end, and PFT completely losing it at the "whole roll of quarters" line was absolutely amazing.

• Like 2

I also couldn't tell Amanda and Maria apart, but it never made it difficult to understand the story. Lots of hilarious bits in this story, everything wrapped up nicely in the end, and PFT completely losing it at the "whole roll of quarters" line was absolutely amazing.

That's how I feel any time I hear something that the Wild Horses crew does (all of whom still need to be on Spont). I can recognize Lauren Lapkus' voice, but I can never distinguish between the other three. And yet, I always enjoy their performances.

• Like 2

I understand how Paget is concerned about growth hormone in beef production, but you have to admit that the sight of all those muscle-bound steer, shaved and oiled up, flexing for the passing cars - it's kinda sexy.

• Like 5

That's how I feel any time I hear something that the Wild Horses crew does (all of whom still need to be on Spont). I can recognize Lauren Lapkus' voice, but I can never distinguish between the other three. And yet, I always enjoy their performances.

Really? Stephanie's voice is usually very distinct. Sometimes Erin and Mary sorta sound alike.

• Like 1

"Oh wow. This has taken a turn... that I did not expect... or want to happen" :D:lol::D

rofl. Oh man, must we leave the glorious world of Science Fair after only one show? This episode was hilarious! It will be impossible to vote on episodes for a future, "Best Of". They're all so freakin' hilarious!

Also, I'm not sure these ads are working as intended. Because, thinking back to this episode, the only product I can recall wanting* is a Sullyrang, because I have some Geese to thwart myself. Yet, I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere on Google....

* - beyond going to see the show live of course. But I don't live on that side of the country, so y'know, there's no point to paying much attention to those ads

Oh my god, I almost died when I heard Eban playing 'Better Than All The Rest' while Paul was introducing Paget. It's from the Thrilling Adventure hour and it's amazing.

• Like 1

"well our generation has been eating a lot of genit-"

oh god, I never knew listening to two 8-year olds discussing their sexuality would make me laugh so hard

• Like 1

"well our generation has been eating a lot of genit-"

oh god, I never knew listening to two 8-year olds discussing their sexuality would make me laugh so hard

Exactly! That's where I lost it.

But "Well, the duck is dead" killed me, absolutely hilarious episode.

Sign in to follow this