🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

If you'd listened to the podcast I think you'd know who's got the meat.

• Like 22

Just wanted to let you know today is Me and Adam Rost's birthday...

So get with it.

• Like 21

I tried the table thing, and really hurt myself. That is the first and last time I'll take tip from engineer.

Another Massachusetts guy? I thought this was the Hollywood Handbook forum, but it's starting to seem more like the Massachusetts Memo Pad! (i made that hilarious joke last week, but I feel like it was worth repeating, especially if there's anyone who missed it the first time)

• Like 12

Sean and Patrick used to date? I thought that was just a rumour... a super sexy rumour.

• Like 13

Another Massachusetts guy? I thought this was the Hollywood Handbook forum, but it's starting to seem more like the Massachusetts Memo Pad! (i made that hilarious joke last week, but I feel like it was worth repeating, especially if there's anyone who missed it the first time)

Out of respect for the rest of you handbook heads I am making a vow to avoid MA chat going forward. Help me out and stop bringing it up,Steve!

Is Steve your real name because my D is Steve.

• Like 4

Just wanted to let you know today is Me and Adam Rost's birthday...

So get with it.

Happy birthday to you and Mr. Rost

• Like 5

I really got a sense of what they were going for in this ep. Great effort.

• Like 5

I hated the Atlantis part. No jokes, please.

edit: this post is try to be funny, for the record. sorry.

Edited by mwn
  • Like 4

I paused the episode with 21:59 left. No spoilers, please.

everyone dies.

• Like 7

no spoilers? but my very sexy car gotta go vroom at very very fast speeds!! hows it gonna do that now?

• Like 5

ElizaMuffins gets the pro version. Jon Snow dies. Rosebud was a sled. The Gone Girl staged her whole kidnapping. Herschel gets eaten. Ned Stark gets his head cut off by Joffrey. Joffrey gets poisoned. Tony Soprano gets shot in the last scene (maybe).

@elizamuffins - believe it or not, yes. My real name is Steve. Steve is actually short for Stephen.

• Like 5

Ken Griffey, Jr., dad was a baseball player... Cincinnati Reds... No, that's not it. He played for the Chicago White Sox in 2008... But that's not it. He has a Cirrus SR22... Nice plane. But that's not it. Guys, I'm having trouble here. This Ken Griffey, Jr. thing. What is it about him that I should be making a big deal about? He hit a whole fuck ton of home runs... But that's not the thing. Does a lot of volunteering... Don't care about that. Hmmmm...

• Like 8

Ken Griffey, Jr., dad was a baseball player... Cincinnati Reds... No, that's not it. He played for the Chicago White Sox in 2008... But that's not it. He has a Cirrus SR22... Nice plane. But that's not it. Guys, I'm having trouble here. This Ken Griffey, Jr. thing. What is it about him that I should be making a big deal about? He hit a whole fuck ton of home runs... But that's not the thing. Does a lot of volunteering... Don't care about that. Hmmmm...

The video game guy?

• Like 2

ElizaMuffins gets the pro version. Jon Snow dies. Rosebud was a sled. The Gone Girl staged her whole kidnapping. Herschel gets eaten. Ned Stark gets his head cut off by Joffrey. Joffrey gets poisoned. Tony Soprano gets shot in the last scene (maybe).

@elizamuffins - believe it or not, yes. My real name is Steve. Steve is actually short for Stephen.

what happened to the Amernican Sniper SptephH?

• Like 1

I feel like Sean's Wheely Interesting story is one big nod to Marshall Mellow with all the mentions of laser cutters, Bradley Whitford, and being nice on the forum.

• Like 13

As a resident of Atlantis, GA the Hotlantis nickname is really tired. But is is true!

• Like 1

The best part of facetiming your playstation in the bath is you can touch your dick and it's way cleaner than normal

• Like 13

Finally got around to listening. I am truly humbled and blessed to join the exclusive Pro Version club. What do you guys think about getting matching jackets with our names embroidered on the left breast?

• Like 14

I hated the Atlantis part. No jokes, please.

Was it the violence, the gunguns... what?

• Like 1

Was it the violence, the gunguns... what?

I take my podcasting seriously and I hate to find out that part of it was actually a fib. When they said it was in Georgia and then that it was a joke, it did me 'ol' 'ead in.

• Like 5

This is the first thing I've said here. This is of great personal importance to me.

• Like 19