🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

That Cody is interested in a page called "LAD Bible" and, specifically, a picture demonstrating such idiocy as to play a game in your house with that much latency, is telling

Edit: Jesus Christ, the replies to that Facebook post

• Like 2

Now these geimho s I can get behind, they don't fill my body full of toxins!

• Like 12

Now these geimho s I can get behind, they don't fill my body full of toxins!

I have been petitioning congress for more geimho's since the 80's! It's like come on people!

• Like 11

And these frickin' bigwigs at Marc MarONSANTO get these big, overly sweet, nutrient-devoid monocultured podcast guests-- I just want some old fashioned, organic, geimhos.

The government's episode information is obviously so skewed by lobbys, I mean Serial grains are the bottom of the pyramid!? Cavemen didn't listen to that stuff, and uh... they did just fine.

• Like 17

Preach nohorseman!

It's like yo, is this some kind of illumanti run scheme to keep us placated!?!?!? Rise up sheeple!

#nogeimho

• Like 6

As a birthday gift how about a couple classic posts?!

Everyone in sweden has a sauna in their house... I think that's a real stereotype but i could be wrong

I don't own a TV.

I don't doo tv's dude.

but my parents own a big one, with a couple recliners around it.

DID YOU KNOW!!!???

there's a show on tv about a guy who sees monsters like goblins and draculars and mary shelly's, called grum.

THENN after that shit, there's a show ABOUT DRACULAR called DRACULAR!!!

I guess friday is officially the scariest night on tv. I had no idea.

Don't invite a dracular into your house otherwise it will seduce you. male of female dracular. male or female victim.

• Like 19

geimho

instant canon.

• Like 4

I got distracted halfway through the episode by listening to blackened sludge metal while watching Best-Of: Raven Simone on The View clips

Three Broke Girls

brilliant, this show is really hitting its stride

I was honestly waiting for "Two Broke Guys"

But Sean, with his wit, threw me a classic Clements Curveball.

• Like 4

...Ken Griffey, Jr., has a son who plays football for Arizona... No, don't care about football. What the hell is it? He had his own signature pair of Nikes... No, because fuck Phil Knight and Oregon. Hmmmmmmm... This is getting frustrating.

• Like 9

...Ken Griffey, Jr., has a son who plays football for Arizona... No, don't care about football. What the hell is it? He had his own signature pair of Nikes... No, because fuck Phil Knight and Oregon. Hmmmmmmm... This is getting frustrating.

are you thinking about that time he took a nap? because you like to nap and so does your dad?

I wish I could have warned Sean and Hayes against using the mailman as their confidante. Mailmen are notoriously idiotic. That being said, they also tend to be incredibly good looking; I happen to look exactly like a female version of my parents' mailman.

• Like 14

I wish I could have warned Sean and Hayes against using the mailman as their confidante. Mailmen are notoriously idiotic. That being said, they also tend to be incredibly good looking; I happen to look exactly like a female version of my parents' mailman.

"Great post.. man."

-Karl Malone, lead actor of the English language remake of Il Postino

• Like 15

"Great post.. man."

-Karl Malone, lead actor of the English language remake of Il Postino

I love this post

• Like 9