🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

Today I didnt eat breakfast and I'm p hungry. How about y'all.

Eating Trader Joe's maple pecan granola clusters right now.

• Like 3

"Let's talk about Shelltown...

-Shelltown? From Big Bang Theory"

• Like 4

mmmmm-hmmmmmm. quite.

lol he said "nut finished."

BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT THE DEAL WITH THIS MERV GRIFFITH JR SITCH??

edit> okay the first one was my response to "nut finished". i'm tired gimme a brakk.

• Like 2

i googled it and nut can mean when semen goes out

edit: I mean bing

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that here, saved me from having to type reddit.com/r/all.

actually Smarterchild,

It is from /r/greentext and I couldn't find it on All I went back like 10 pages then remembered I saw it on /r/greentext u meanie

• Like 2

I had a dream where Pete Holmes' brand of humor really resonated with my local newscasters, so he got his own daily segment where he sent in man-on-the-street videos from wherever he was

It wasn't very good

• Like 10

check out this review:

"There isn't something for everyone, there's just nothing for no one."

• Like 2

I had a dream where Pete Holmes' brand of humor really resonated with my local newscasters, so he got his own daily segment where he sent in man-on-the-street videos from wherever he was

It wasn't very good

Imagine if it was one of those situations where Pete's audio was delayed by a couple of seconds in his earpiece and the anchors are trying to have a little light anchor-reporter banter with him but because of the delay, they keep getting drowned out by him cackling at their previous comments. Truly awful.

• Like 6

Bear, Mr. Hog, and Veebs, I love Brother Lovers and I hope you do many more episodes. I love that David was very drunk. I love that Bear looks like Stanley Kowalski, especially with that staircase behind him. I love when Valerie says "right...I don't know the scientific name for it" about the alien tractor beam and that she swore.

Please record one episode a day until you are caught up to the show. Thank you.

• Like 15

I like how ole dude look like my man from the League

9/10. will never watch again

Hi everyone, Valerie Bryant, Ronnie hog and I started a podcast that's kind of about the Big Brother TV show. If you like comedy you might like it, who can tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyRFiGQL2w

Audio only: https://soundcloud.c...1-bb-17-eps-1-2

I'm very sorry I'm dressed like someone from Martha Marcy May Marlene, it was very hot and I didn't know I was going to be doing a podcast.

also really good hh episode, very funny

21:06 best part

• Like 5

I posted this in the wrong forum

Hi Guys- I just saw this poster hanging up at a restaurant went I went out for lunch. Apparently this happened last weekend so I'm super pissed that I missed it. I love vape life and I would have really loved to see Scott Stapp of CREED give an "acoustical" performance amidst pillowy clouds of vapor.

Maybe we can plan for a HH forum reunion to be held at the 2016 New Jersey Vape Expo. We've got a year to plan now. I hear some of the artists in talks to play the expo next year are singer from Our Lady Peace, the bassist from Vertical Horizon doing a solo acoustical set, and a studio musician that played keyboards on Puddle of Mudd's debut album.

11419274_1031059450238292_1992041340_n_zpsjfmrmgoe.jpg

• Like 2

I posted this in the wrong forum

Fuckin' shamelessly giving out two separate likes in two separate forums for a nice little SteveH Puddle of Mudd piece of business and I don't even care.

Going forward, I will like any post that makes mention of those kickass Kansas City rockers, unless the post makes light of charismatic frontman Wes Scantlin's numerous personal problems and/or run-ins with the law.

• Like 3

Hey touchy seeley you're really supposed to have at least 20 posts under your belt before you start throwing around the F word.

• Like 4

Hey touchy seeley you're really supposed to have at least 20 posts under your belt before you start throwing around the F word.

I was grandfathered in.

• Like 4

Hi everyone, Valerie Bryant, Ronnie hog and I started a podcast that's kind of about the Big Brother TV show. If you like comedy you might like it, who can tell.

I'm very sorry I'm dressed like someone from Martha Marcy May Marlene, it was very hot and I didn't know I was going to be doing a podcast.

I've never watched any Big Brother ever but this was really really funny and I am a big Big fan now. More, please!

• Like 10

I feel like Sean's Wheely Interesting story is one big nod to Marshall Mellow with all the mentions of laser cutters, Bradley Whitford, and being nice on the forum.

Yes, Anastasia ! I wonder If Bradley Whitford told Sean that he sees me at the dog park and that our dogs are friends ?

Also, this would be a good time to update you all on Flash's celebrity encounters:

1) Bradley Whitford - Dog Park pals. See story above

2) Sean Gunn - Literal run-in at the pet store. He was super grumpy when she stood on his foot.

3) Kim Coates - Great guy. Always greets her with a "Hey buddy" and a pat when we see him out hiking. You could say that Flash is "Fans of Anarchy".

Guys, you gotta get into laser cutting ! As Spunky was encouraging us to share things we make, here is something I recently laser cut and gave to Sean and Hayes (see "Being Nice on Forums").

step_4.png

• Like 24

Citizens:

I've been all over these great forums, meeting all kinds of interesting folks, and listening to what they have to say.

In the comedy bang bang forum I met a guy named Dixon who does the most incredible GIFs and photoshop type stuff you've ever seen. And you know what he said? He said "when am I gonna start getting paid for this?" I'll tell you what: he's going to start getting paid when we get some t-shirts. Dixon is nice enough to do his best work right here on the Hollywood Handbook forum, and what does he have to show for it? A lot of 'likes' sure, but you can't wear 'likes' can you?

I met A Bear that makes the most beautiful music. He wrote a 45 second song about the time Colt Barton met Shaq at a Hooter's in Phoenix, AZ that is constantly stuck in my head.

I met a guy named Andy Dick Cheney that makes really funny videos. I think he did that F.R.I.E.N.D.S one

I met a young woman named Sillylillyquee who makes incredible drawings. Anything you want! she'll draw it for you!

Then there was a clown named Greggy. This guy has a podcast where he talks about podcasts! He shared a recipe for pretzels that everyone made and shared their results. He drew a picture for Sean and Hayes. I think he's even working on a documentary about the Colt Barton story (can we get an update on that? I did some ADR for it and haven't heard since, or received compensation)

There was a nice chap named Andrew who made a supercut of all of the ads from every episode of HH strung together.

I also met a young lady named Anastasia who coordinated the creation of a beautiful and heartfelt birthday video for Hayes.

I met this guy Tim Treese. He recorded the famous popcorn gallery theme song. donated a bunch of money to the show. drove thousands of miles to attend a live episode and even appeared on a regular one.

And let's not forget NoHorseMan. Have you seen the Hollywood Handbook wiki? Well, I have and let me tell you it is something. A lot of work goes into that, and he doesn't even have a t-shirt to wipe the sweat from his brow.

These are the people of the Hollywood Handbook forums. Hard-working, salt of the earth people. All they want is a t-shirt. So you can call me crazy, you can say what you will, but my promise to you is this: I hope they make t-shirts.

paid for by the Foundation for Forum Freedom and approved by SteveH, candidate for Secretary of Forum Affairs

• Like 23

This was the funny stuff! "Big" fan.

If you ever want a (very) "special" guest, I've seen every episode ever, and I've had occasionally had some thoughts on it - thoughts I'd be willing to share.

Great job, keep it up, kiddos!

• Like 3