🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

Hi everyone, Valerie Bryant, Ronnie hog and I started a podcast that's kind of about the Big Brother TV show. If you like comedy you might like it, who can tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyRFiGQL2w

Audio only: https://soundcloud.c...1-bb-17-eps-1-2

I'm very sorry I'm dressed like someone from Martha Marcy May Marlene, it was very hot and I didn't know I was going to be doing a podcast.

also really good hh episode, very funny

that was really funny except for the part where i spoke

• Like 9

Do you have any movie recommendations?

I liked every part, especially watching Valerie laugh. I did not, however, like watching you men make Valerie laugh, because it made me jealous.

• Like 10

I think I'm going to wait and see who else is running.

• Like 13

Like all politicians, steve knows that manipulation and overt propaganda are the keys to success. He will get his t shirts, but at what cost?

• Like 16

Hey guys I see you've all missed me very much. I just moved into a new place so I've been kinda busy but I've caught up on the forum posts for this ep (well most of them). Lovin this ice-breaker idea. I'm gonna answer a few because I'm bored at work and have nothing else to contribute.

If you had three wishes, what would they be?

1. I wish I only had to pee once a day.

2. I wish vampires were real.

3. I wish I could be on the Sean and Hayes podcast "Hollywood Handbook" presented by Wolf Cool productions.

Describe your perfect man/woman:

He was an attractive man, athletically built, dressed in khaki shorts and a navy blue knit shirt. His dark brown hair was on the short side, and he had an air of discipline about him. Military, she thought. Just out or on leave, but close enough to his service that his body was still toned and on full alert.

If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what name would you pick?

I think we all know I what name I would pick.

• Like 7

Argh, I totally forgot! It was my birthday on Saturday, so you can all wish me a belated happy birthday now.

P.S. loved the Lad Bible stuff.

• Like 15

Citizens.

You know that there are some amongst us who have struggled and toiled in forum mediocrity to ascent to the seats beside the kings, yet they still walk amongst us. Others have used telephonic devices to broadcast their voices across the vast abyss to speak to the kings. Do they look down upon those who have not? No. They make jokes still. What have they struggled for? What have they crafted their 'like' ratio for? Have they fallen down stairs for shirts?

Shirts.

T-shirts.

With some H's on them.

Shirts.

Is that why we jest? Is that why we show up on the forums with ungodly frequency? No. It is for the laughs and the validation of likes which we struggle. Do not be placated by the appeal for shirts. Any monkey can wear a shirt*, but can a monkey tell jokes or write unhinged fan fiction? Sure, maybe 1000, but not 1! So strive on! Tell jokes. Make things funny or serious or kind, but do it for the love of laughs. Not pandering for t-shirts. Are t-shirts nice? Sure. Would novelty beer glasses be sweet? Absolutely. But is this why we breathe? Do not be fooled fellow handbook heads. So you can listen to the campaign funded by big shirts and be taken in by their slick words or you can roll up your sleeves and make Hazyie Bones and Clemdawg laugh so hard their shirts disintegrate due to the frequency of vibrations from their chests and force them to create new shirts, and possibly beer glasses. Let us be judged by the content of our jokes and not the frequency of our posts or our desires for swag.

*g1bVv2s.jpg?1

• Like 13

I have so many t-shirts. Maybe could we get a nice cardigan or something? Maybe a nightshirt?

I was pretty psyched at the idea of "HH" temporary tattoos, except that is apparently a neo-nazi thing. Now I'm ambivalent about the idea.

• Like 13

I have so many t-shirts. Maybe could we get a nice cardigan or something? Maybe a nightshirt?

I was pretty psyched at the idea of "HH" temporary tattoos, except that is apparently a neo-nazi thing. Now I'm ambivalent about the idea.

Oh right, shoot. That could be awful. Like when the rock n roll superstars KISS realized that they had accidentally appropriated the Schutzstaffel logo and had to change their branding in the German market.

maxresdefault.jpg

41_destroyer_german_1.jpg

Obviously it's only a matter of time before HH strikes it big in Germany, and it's best we nip these things in the bud now.

• Like 8

Citizens.

You know that there are some amongst us who have struggled and toiled in forum mediocrity to ascent to the seats beside the kings, yet they still walk amongst us. Others have used telephonic devices to broadcast their voices across the vast abyss to speak to the kings. Do they look down upon those who have not? No. They make jokes still. What have they struggled for? What have they crafted their 'like' ratio for? Have they fallen down stairs for shirts?

Shirts.

T-shirts.

With some H's on them.

Shirts.

Is that why we jest? Is that why we show up on the forums with ungodly frequency? No. It is for the laughs and the validation of likes which we struggle. Do not be placated by the appeal for shirts. Any monkey can wear a shirt*, but can a monkey tell jokes or write unhinged fan fiction? Sure, maybe 1000, but not 1! So strive on! Tell jokes. Make things funny or serious or kind, but do it for the love of laughs. Not pandering for t-shirts. Are t-shirts nice? Sure. Would novelty beer glasses be sweet? Absolutely. But is this why we breathe? Do not be fooled fellow handbook heads. So you can listen to the campaign funded by big shirts and be taken in by their slick words or you can roll up your sleeves and make Hazyie Bones and Clemdawg laugh so hard their shirts disintegrate due to the frequency of vibrations from their chests and force them to create new shirts, and possibly beer glasses. Let us be judged by the content of our jokes and not the frequency of our posts or our desires for swag.

*g1bVv2s.jpg?1

Plus I don't like any of the designs right now

• Like 4

There is a v good podcast called Podcasts are Wonderful by a v good guy named Greggy that has a v good ep today with a v good guest that I think you'll enjoy.

• Like 17

There is a v good podcast called Podcasts are Wonderful by a v good guy named Greggy that has a v good ep today with a v good guest that I think you'll enjoy.

Why did Greggy have Kevin O'Brien on his show? He seems like a bad guy.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:ylvD13aA

Edit: I have since been informed that dat woman is lying. I retract my statement and apologize.

• Like 1

Plz chicken dat woman is lying.

Great episode of HH patrick walsh wow what can i say he just gets it and he really is funny. This is how this show keeps me laff. Love.

Also check me out on PAW! Dixon linked it i think!

• Like 14

Yeah, it was a good ep. from what I remember

I often browse the internet while listening and have to listen a couple times, directly proving the inefficiency of multi-tasking

• Like 4

pjrVtGUh.jpg?1

Arugula - are you a real mailman or are you wearing that shirt to be "ironic"

• Like 12

It's because he's a postman (9.93 per day)

Technically Caitlyn Jenner is a postman. Am I the first person ever make that joke? Maybe.*

*This killer piece of wordplay is not a reflection of my ideological beliefs. For an elaborate dissertation on my beliefs about gender neutrality and gender fluidity, please refer to http://greggy.chansontalk.biz/ **

** Not really but check out that podcast it's good

• Like 19

Congrats on a cool hundo, Pepper!

It's all downhill from here*.

*That's an old bobsledders' saying, for when they are excited about what the future holds.

• Like 13

He was on an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air which is cool... But I don't care about that. And the 2001 film Summer Catch. Never heard of it... Ken Griffey, Jr., why the fuck do you take up so much of my memory?!?!

• Like 11

shhhhh! don't break his concentration.

• Like 8

I think Sean and Hayes are already cashing in on the T game (typical tycoons).

Cleverly using David H. Bookham for some gorillas marketing

hhtshit_zpsbz2vqinp.jpg

• Like 12

It is with a heavy heart that I come to you to announce that I'm suspending my campaign for t-shirts and my run for Secretary of Forum Affairs.

Fuck you guys and fuck t-shirts.

Sincerely,

SteveH

• Like 15