🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

It is with a heavy heart that I come to you to announce that I'm suspending my campaign for t-shirts and my run for Secretary of Forum Affairs.

Fuck you guys and fuck t-shirts.

Sincerely,

SteveH

Another victim of the no t-shirt agenda.

#obamasamerica

#tshirtsareshirtstoo

#notallshirts

• Like 10

It is with a heavy heart that I come to you to announce that I'm suspending my campaign for t-shirts and my run for Secretary of Forum Affairs.

Fuck you guys and fuck t-shirts.

Sincerely,

SteveH

Thank you for liking my post @SteveH. I mostly posted that pic to let you know you aren't the only one here with cool sunglasses and children.

Back to the topic of T-Shirts, have we ever considered that the bad boys of podcasting might not WANT T-shirts? I mean these Earwolf guys seem to be able to pump out a T Shirt for every slightly funny phrase muttered on Comedy Bang Bang so ONE GODDMAN shirt for just the podcast in general shouldn't be too tough.

Did Hayes and Sean contact you and ask you to halt your campaign??

• Like 9

Hi everyone, Valerie Bryant, Ronnie hog and I started a podcast that's kind of about the Big Brother TV show. If you like comedy you might like it, who can tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyRFiGQL2w

Audio only: https://soundcloud.c...1-bb-17-eps-1-2

I'm very sorry I'm dressed like someone from Martha Marcy May Marlene, it was very hot and I didn't know I was going to be doing a podcast.

also really good hh episode, very funny

"he is a very loud mouthed man" loffed

Episode 1 and 2 feel like a lifetime ago and I really enjoyed going back to those halcyon days before the BB house became the Maniac Mansion that it is today.

Would like to see more of this. I have a lot of BB opinions and I enjoy yours as well.

What episode are we even on now?

• Like 3

Listening to The Reality Show Show to get that sweet Sean and Hayes fix and, by chance, I happen to be on an episode that was from exactly 2 years ago today. I thought that was neat.

• Like 8

I just chased around a stray dog for a good 20 minutes only to find out that it belongs to my neighbors and was just out for a walk.

All I did was manage to scare a dog a lot and make myself sweat.

• Like 14

Been listening to the descendents "milo goes to college" a lot this week.

I feel like u guys should all do the same. You'll rock your whole butt off

• Like 4

Mm yes perhaps it did.

That album is perfect tho, just sayin

• Like 1

Yeah man, that's my shit

Some great posts this week. Special props to Dixon and Just Add Pepper for making me audibly chuckle. Congrats on having a baby, ElisaMuffinz. Have you thought of a name for him yet?

I'm #sorrynotsorry about Steven's campaign. I only wear plain black tees with the sleeves rolled up with a pack of reds tucked in them.

• Like 10

I'm real disappointed that blink is still posting. He should have made a new account named "sum" and I think you can guess the rest.

• Like 1

Patrick Walsh was a very good guest. and very funny. i like him.

• Like 4

I'm real disappointed that blink is still posting. He should have made a new account named "sum" and I think you can guess the rest.

I'm disappointed in my continued existence too

• Like 1

Children's mouths creep me out

this really pisses me off. esp after our beloved hosts have asked us to be kind to one another.

in all seriousness, shame on you.

• Like 4

did they ask us be kind to one another? I don't remember that.

If so, sorry for saying "fuck you guys" earlier.

• Like 8

hey guys, it's me kittens i'm back

ha ha did you miss me ha ha just kidding

i have managed to fully move house and am almost fully caught up on my podcasts,

will report back once i have finished the patrick wash episode with my thoughts and feelings, plus some very exciting and pressing news

with love,

kittens

• Like 16

elizamuffins, you're taking proper steps to ensure your kid is the coolest smartest and best kid in school. How do the other kids even deal with that?

• Like 4

Arugula - are you a real mailman or are you wearing that shirt to be "ironic"

I'm a mailman but it's actually ironic because I'm only doing it for because everyone else I work with is old guys

• Like 4

CBB stole the HH theme song!

YEAH. The Plugs theme on today's CBB was a slowed down version of the HH theme with different lyrics. NO CREDIT GIVEN.

• Like 3

I'd post me again in a relevant shirt but don't want to be pigeonholed as that guy

• Like 6