🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

Patrick Walsh was a very good guest. and very funny. i like him.

I disagree. I think he was a great guest and extremely funny.

• Like 1

CBB stole the HH theme song!

What an uncanny experience it was. I thought I felt a cool breeze of sanity washing over me amidst all the antics that had spiraled out of control as per usual by the end of that "podcast" when I heard the familiar BOOM CH BOOM BOOM CH BOOM BOOM CH, CLAP CLAP. But I was swiftly robbed of my moment and forced into a fetal position, sobbing and convulsing as I heard the twisted, evil voice, swearing vile curses at me through the distorted noise. I immediately reached my sweaty shaking palms over to my Apple Computers Macintosh Book and shut the lid. But the sound kept coming out of the speakers, so I knew that either my computer had been infected, or there were some demonic brainwaves in the audio file that had temporarily hypnotized and/or possessed me. (It wouldn't be the first time :rolleyes: ) Hallucination or not, any rational person would at this point immediately discard of this infected hardware, so I did just that, hitting it with a hammer a few times before throwing it out the window. My window faces a bush and it's kinda just sitting on top of the bush cause I didn't wind up my throwing arm good enough, I could have thrown it further if I wanted to though. Anyway I will never be tuning in to that "podcast" again.

• Like 5

Scott didn't even take the opportunity to plug HH

More like HEY DONGMAN

Scott is "Dongman"

• Like 5

I'd post me again in a relevant shirt but don't want to be pigeonholed as that guy

too late bro. photos please!

also Descendants weirdly turned me on to the Beach Boys with their cover of Wendy off of Enjoy!

• Like 4

hey guys, it's me kittens i'm back

ha ha did you miss me ha ha just kidding

i have managed to fully move house and am almost fully caught up on my podcasts,

will report back once i have finished the patrick wash episode with my thoughts and feelings, plus some very exciting and pressing news

with love,

kittens

I'm so excited for this news. I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, but kittens is my favorite forum member.

• Like 8

too late bro. photos please

I say you own that shit Aregular. It's a nice and funny show and this is a nice and funny forum.

• Like 1

I say you own that shit Aregular. It's a nice and funny show and this is a nice and funny forum.

yes, you're our that guy.

• Like 2

My racist uncle smokes marijuana. You don't want to be like my racist uncle, do you?

• Like 2

That Todd Barry crowd work movie is on Netflix. I'm about 30 minutes in. Already laughed 3/4 of my butt off

• Like 4

Yeah best netflix special since the Todd Glass one foe me.

My boyfriend just admitted to me he has never read Are You There God, It's Me Margaret, should I continue this relationship y/n?

Edited by elizamuffins
  • Like 2

thread theme:

I know there was no call for embarrassing personal stories in THIS thread but did anyone else ever buy this on iTunes thinking it was a cover of that resonant-as-heck An American Tail song? Because I definitely did. Anyway, turns out you can preview the song before you buy it. Who knew? (Everyone who has ever used iTunes even once)

• Like 2

Yeah best netflix special since the Todd Glass one foe me.

My boyfriend just admitted to me he has never read Are You There God, It's Me Margaret, should I continue this relationship y/n?

I think a dude that likes Judy Blume would make a good substitute dad

Edit: Oh, he hasn't read it. I guess the quickest way to his proper behavior is to offer him his favorite pizza in exchange for a speedread.

• Like 2

I know there's something about Ken Griffey, Jr. that I care about. There has to be. I don't know any useless random things. They are all important. There must be something about him that I'm forgetting... But his career with the Cincinnati Reds was so prolific. What could possibly be more important than that? I don't even know anymore.

• Like 6

PS - went to Oregon today to make sure it's still there. It is. My left arm got sunburnt.

Glad to be back in Washington where the speed limit is above 55 and we have the freedom to pump our own gas and also to pay sales tax. #freedomisntfree

• Like 6

You'd think "pizza erotica" would have more relevant search results

• Like 2

I just noticed SteveH posted a tentative Best of CBB episodes on their forum and failed to include the Hayes and Sean episode... shame

Evidence below:

We're more than halfway through the year. Here's the top 10 so far in no particular order. Please discuss/argue:

• Like 10

hey guys

fully caught up now. great eps. i especially liked it when people from the forum were on it and i was like 'hey it's those guys omg'

it was cool

anyway - time for my important news

three years ago i saw the seth macfarlane movie 'ted' and i was like 'wait just one second this movie ripped me off' and it did rip me off

it ripped off a film i had to make for film studies class in 2008 called 'teddy'

it's taken me three years to pluck up the courage to stand up to the big boys, but once you see this proof i think you'll agree seth macfarlane is a liar and a hack

i made this film a full FOUR YEARS before seth hackfarlane made his hack rip off ted

here is a comparison video as proof

please help me get my voice heard and get the money seth macfarlane OWES me

thanks guys x

• Like 22

PS - went to Oregon today to make sure it's still there. It is. My left arm got sunburnt.

Glad to be back in Washington where the speed limit is above 55 and we have the freedom to pump our own gas and also to pay sales tax. #freedomisntfree

I'm happy for you, but what does this have to do with Ken Griffey, Jr.?

• Like 3

So ....

You're not really a kitten then ?

• Like 4