🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

Oof, I dunno, sounds bad, man. People doing the Sean and Hayes impressions gets old pretty fast.

Mmm yes and isn't thaaat annoying?

• Like 7

You live in LA, Norm? I'm sure there will still be a hangout happening around 9. If not, we can have a one on one. Pretty lucky, huh? I'll be a little late, guys. I have to get ready now.

• Like 2

I can make the hangout but be warned I have been drinking all day

• Like 5

First time, long time. I recall some chatter on a recent CBB episode about HH shirts - did I dream that?

Sorry about leaving so abruptly. My grandparents got back from a baseball game and I want to hang with them because Time is precious, y'know?

• Like 3

Thanks for letting me stop by tonight guys!

Spoiler alert: "it" ends with guy from night court, guy from three company, and adult Jonathan Brandis pushing the Spider-Man from rocky horror picture show off a cliff

Then adult Jonathan Brandis brings a woman out of a coma by dangerously taking her on a bicycle joy ride down a very busy street, side saddle.

• Like 5

so, I'm late. sorry. let me know if there is a hangout tomorrow, I might make it home around eight.

Thank you for hosting, Valerie! I really enjoyed you all. Greggy's kids in the background asking "are you talking to your friends again?" or something like that was a real highlight for me.

Wish we could have talked more about Big Brother but for some weird reason I guess not everyone recognizes it is the only show on TV really worth making your whole life about it?

Also I go to bed really early compared to you kids.

Thinking about downloading season 1 of big Brother Canada. I hear it is amazing. They have only done 3 seasons in Canada so far and apparently they let them drink a lot more and there are better twists.

• Like 7

Yeah thanks for hosting the hangout Valerie! I was really tired and a bit nervous so I didn't contribute that much, but it was cool to hang out with you guys.

Btw I'm probably going to change my username soon. Any recommendations people?

• Like 5

Yeah thanks for hosting the hangout Valerie! I was really tired and a bit nervous so I didn't contribute as much as I wanted to, but it was cool to hang out with you guys.

taran killam bad guys

• Like 2

Thank for coming to the hangout last night Jude/chicknsandwich, Danny, Eliza, Jeffrey, Andrew/Rose_Cream, Pete/souprman, Chanson, and Greggy. I had a nice time shoving questions in your face. I especially appreciate Pete's willingness to tell me literally anything I asked. I like that in a person. And thank-you to our mystery guest (Sean Hayes, was it?) who kept us on our toes by making fun of us in the side chat. ily too, man. ily too.

• Like 11

Yeah thanks for hosting the hangout Valerie! I was really tired and a bit nervous so I didn't contribute that much, but it was cool to hang out with you guys.

Hayes Wouldjablowme

• Like 7

Game of Scones

• Like 7

This hang out sounds pretty great. Haven't checked these forums for a bit so I missed it but if there's another one you know ya boys joining that

• Like 1

I would've liked to join, but I thought it might be confusing, because my name is Sean. Thoughts?

• Like 3

hm I changed my name before really giving a lot of thought about it but now I'm stuck with it and can't change it back. I don't even know what Taran Killam Bad Guys means. I'm so sad.

chicknsandwich just had this kind of ring to it, ya know?

• Like 5

Heeyyyy episode 2 of Brother Lovers is here!

If you want audio only, like some kind of bonehead, click here:

https://soundcloud.c...17-episodes-3-4

If you want to watch the video and see me slowly fading into darkness during the first 30 minutes, click on this bad boy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6QROeUg29I

Thanks guys, love you!

I greatly appreciate yall uploading on Saturday when no other podcasts come out. Fills the void

• Like 5

When I first met my SpottieOttieDopalicious Angel

I can remember that damn thing like yesterday

The way she moved reminded me of a Brown Stallion

horse with skates on smooth like a hot comb

on nappy ass hair

I walked up on her & was almost paralyzed

her neck was smelling sweeter

than a plate of yams with extra syrup