🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 93 — Patrick Walsh, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean are back today with a segment called "Trend Nottingham", where they track things that aren't trending. Then, PATRICK WALSH stops by to talk to the guys to talk about his past relationship with Sean and play a couple rounds of "That's Wheely Interesting". Plus, another installment of Hayes catching Engineer Cody slacking off!

• Like 15

Great get, Walsh is one of America's Most Wanted podcast guests

• Like 6

Hmmmm...trends. Sounds familiar.

I can't wait to listen and find out what this is all about.

• Like 22

Really quality episode. Loved that part with Sean and Hayes when they were doing that thing! Jesus, that was funny! Oh, and when they both were doing that great bit! Cracked my whole shit up!

• Like 16

OH MY GOD LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM 1DIRECTION IS PREGNANT!!! (Or something like that)

THIS IS THE BEST OR WORST THING EVER!!!! OR BOTH!!!! (I honestly don't know which one I'm supposed to think, sorry)

Posted in honor of a friend.

PS - The friend definitely is Louis Tomlinson's as-yet unborn child. Very close friend of mine.

• Like 16

Enigineer Cody slacking off? Well I wish I could say I'm surprised, but it's to be expected now isn't it? Hayes & Sean must possess the patience of saints to put up with his shenanigans.

Bababooey.

• Like 3

Pat him? I hardly know him!

Yep, that's all I got. 3 hours down the brain drain.

• Like 9

Engineer Ryan Reynolds throws a loop through my engineer rankings!

• Like 2

7b79b001-7d37-4d7c-a627-adfd266e24a7.png

??? :(

Congratulations to Sean for navigating that fishing story despite some brutal cross-interrogation by Hayes. Cody did well too. Ryan "seemed game" too (he puckered his nose?) but he's not yet ready with the mic.

Patrick Walsh? Well, what is there to say but wowza, what a guest!

• Like 5

They should change the name of that game to "That's Really Interesting" because some of those stories were really interesting!

• Like 6

Ken Griffey, Jr. feels like my cue to chime in about something. What's one of the running bits that I do that would involve Ken Griffey, Jr.? If only I could remember one of the classic bits that I do... Ken Griffey, Jr., baseball, Cincinnati Reds, nope, can't think of anything. Oh well, I guess I just wasted a post thinking about (definitely not my childhood sports idol) Ken Griffey, Jr., which feels right somehow despite it being so fruitless.

• Like 13

I'm on vacation this week.

Thought I'd take a vacation from the front page as well, but I guess I'm just too damned good about winding up here.

• Like 11

That moment when you're just screaming, "EVAN ALMIGHTY' at your earbuds on the subway. Nice one, Hayes.

• Like 6

I think Cody was confused about what website he was looking at. What he was describing sounded like a classic Cleveland Steamer to me, not a lifehack for watching phone while lying down.

• Like 2

I tried the table thing, and really hurt myself. That is the first and last time I'll take tip from engineer.

• Like 12

Good episode. Very funny. Laughed a lot. Engineer was zany. Cody is a real fiend sometimes.

I am forever doomed to be stuck in the second page.

• Like 2

You guys are talking about the engineers way too much, lets focus on the meat and potatoes of this 'cast which are Sean and Hayes respectively.

• Like 15

You guys are talking about the engineers way too much, lets focus on the meat and potatoes of this 'cast which are Sean and Hayes respectively.

Which one's meat and which one's potatoes again?

• Like 2