Scott Anchorman

One of the Main Guys at EARWOLF

EARWOLF Podcast Network

Los Angeles, CA

Dear Mr. Anchorman,

Can we get some fucking T-shirts man?

Sincerely,

SteveH

Please find enclosed thousands of signatures from dedicated handbook heads who need t-shirts

• Like 21

X

(That's my mark.)

• Like 8

What do we want?

T-shirts!

When do we want them?

Before engineer Cody deletes the entire website by accident somehow when he was attempting to "like" a post on the lad bible Facebook page.

• Like 11

I'm not really a t-shirt guy typically; I just don't like the way they look on my figure. But so help me GOD I would wear a Hollywood Handbook t-shirt! Every day if I had to! Even on a day where I'd be sitting a lot and, brother, that shirt would NOT look flattering at all on me as I sat down because of my aforementioned figure but I'd still wear it and wear it proudly, goddammit.

Best,

F. Seeley

• Like 4

Consider this my Signature for said petition..

I also would like to suggest the design by (I think) Velvet Revolver and nico with all the "speak on that" bubbles .. I also like the "wolf cool" ones that someone else had posted a while back, although I can't recall who designed it

I would very much like to wear either of these shirts and would buy a cool outfit to match

• Like 4

i dont think i would buy one but i would like it if they existed

• Like 12

And PLEASE don't put any "inside jokes" on it this time! I can't understand half of the shirts in the store now—I figure there must be some sort of "in joke" that I'm just not getting!

• Like 3

are these shirts we would buy or just a gift from earwolf? I do like gifts and they missed my last birthday.

• Like 4

Hi Guys- I just saw this poster hanging up at a restaurant went I went out for lunch. Apparently this happened last weekend so I'm super pissed that I missed it. I love vape life and I would have really loved to see Scott Stapp of CREED give an "acoustical" performance amidst pillowy clouds of vapor.

Maybe we can plan for a HH forum reunion to be held at the 2016 New Jersey Vape Expo. We've got a year to plan now. I hear some of the artists in talks to play the expo next year are singer from Our Lady Peace, the bassist from Vertical Horizon doing a solo acoustical set, and a studio musician that played keyboards on Puddle of Mudd's debut album.

EDIT: this was meant for the HH forum and I posted it here like an idiot. However, it does serve as a good example of the zany stuff we're getting into over there.

11419274_1031059450238292_1992041340_n_zpsjfmrmgoe.jpg

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 5

a bunch of big names signed the petition: PFT, the points guy, Adam Pally, Dave Matthews Band for some reason, Kyle Kinane: voice of the comedy center, the guy who's friends the the points guy...

19ca99f1-29e3-4941-8527-f6eb76ea4ba2_zpsjnshfr9l.png

• Like 5

I already own a t-shirt but I could buy one so I have a spare.

• Like 2

Hi Guys- I just saw this poster hanging up at a restaurant went I went out for lunch. Apparently this happened last weekend so I'm super pissed that I missed it. I love vape life and I would have really loved to see Scott Stapp of CREED give an "acoustical" performance amidst pillowy clouds of vapor.

Maybe we can plan for a HH forum reunion to be held at the 2016 New Jersey Vape Expo. We've got a year to plan now. I hear some of the artists in talks to play the expo next year are singer from Our Lady Peace, the bassist from Vertical Horizon doing a solo acoustical set, and a studio musician that played keyboards on Puddle of Mudd's debut album.

EDIT: this was meant for the HH forum and I posted it here like an idiot. However, it does serve as a good example of the zany stuff we're getting into over there.

11419274_1031059450238292_1992041340_n_zpsjfmrmgoe.jpg

Oh cool CREED is gonna b.... oh, it's just fucking Scott Stapp. Nevermind.

• Like 2

you're killing it today Witty!

• Like 2

Just make one shirt and all 5 of you HH fans can share it. Zing!

:)

who shares t-shirts

• Like 8

well, you guys are a disapointment. @Scott Anchorman, cancel the t-shirts. We don't deserve them.

I'll take up the mantle.

T-shirts, 10% of Coca Cola, 100% of Facebook.

Its your move, earwolf!

• Like 2

i want that jacket from driver but instead of a scorpion it says calvin n hobbes

• Like 2