🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 217 — Goodbye

I, too, was hoping for an Aaron call or something along those lines (pizza eating contest, Name That Punky, etc). But maybe what the hosts needed was to honestly express their sadness over the show ending, and didn't have it in themselves to perform any of their more entertaining bits.

Yeah, and I totally get that. As a fan I'd like more, as a human being I understand the burnout.

• Like 2

Late to the party if you can call it that. I would totally listen to David and Kyle together or separately. I was touched by the honest emotions from the guys. It seems like a real loss to them which makes up for Tig seeming removed from the whole thing. I love her but she has that withholding vibe! This is my favorite thing she has been involved in! It was glorious entertainment. xoxo

Thank you to the hatch-stronauts. Wouldn't mind seeing Kyle and David move to Seattle to take care of their father.

Jon Stewart, Colbert, Craig Ferguson, Letterman, and now this! Wow. It's a tough year for me and my favorite things. I love you all so much. ESPECIALLY YOU DAVID! We are very similar. I always agree with everything you say! You have been my best buddies over the last years. Thank you so much.

xooxoxoxoxoxo Good Luck. I will always see your standup.

• Like 2

ESPECIALLY YOU DAVID! We are very similar. I always agree with everything you say!

I knew there had to be someone, somewhere, on the planet.. but it's still startling!

• Like 1

On the eve of the second Tuesday since all hands abandoned the hatch and the dear, dear, Professor died of neglect I just want to say that I miss you Tiny Calves, Beach Poop, and Tig Tigglebee.

Just gotta say thanks from the bottom of my heart for letting me eavesdrop on your magical friendship. If there is any silver lining to losing one of my favorite things in the universe, it is the knowledge that you three are still buddies.

• Like 1

In case anyone's interested, Kyle posted in the Blastronaut group on Facebook about looking at late September for his new podcast.

• Like 2

Missing the PB gang.

Loved the show for years and I'm glad I got to see them live in SF.

Thanks to Tig, Kyle and David for an amazing show and for so much laughter and kindness.

-Hoping for a Kyle podcast.

• Like 1

Lately I've been listening to archived episodes even though I've already heard every episode but they still make me laugh out loud. I actually do listen to them when I go to bed, but usually it backfires and I end up cracking up and not being able to fall asleep. Tig, David, Kyle (and Morbot!) made this podcast so funny and so special, and I feel a little crazy but I feel such an emotional connection with this podcast. Thanks for all the laughs, and I can't wait to check out all of your upcoming projects.

• Like 1

Lately I've been listening to archived episodes even though I've already heard every episode but they still make me laugh out loud. I actually do listen to them when I go to bed, but usually it backfires and I end up cracking up and not being able to fall asleep. Tig, David, Kyle (and Morbot!) made this podcast so funny and so special, and I feel a little crazy but I feel such an emotional connection with this podcast. Thanks for all the laughs, and I can't wait to check out all of your upcoming projects.

Great name man. (ORRRRRRRRRRRR woman)

Best podcast ever made. I will miss you guys, and girl, and will think about to all every Tuesday. Thank you for the moments I got a to share. Really loved this.

• Like 2