🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 136 — Magical Drow Territory

Our adventurers finally busted through a wall after defeating a bunch of hairy disgusting flea trolls. They are now descending down a spiral into what seems to be magical drow territory with a faint light emanating from it.

Was hoping for a freaky Friday body switch because of the teleportation helm. Hug and Dag switching body's lol. Seeing Brian play hug would have been hilarious.

Hey guys, good fucking ep'! The last few have been more DnD adventure and less tangents which is nice. Good shit!

• Like 2

i like Ken's thinking of shit location/nice people, makes sense. Looking forward to a Finding Nemo-esque ride in a giant pelican's beak.

Hey I just wanted to toss an idea I had out there. That teleportation helmet would make a great plot device for introducing guest players like Dave Anthony etc. sometime. The helmet could return to Houg randomly every now and again, but the twist is when it does there's some new weirdo wearing it. And once the guest appearance has run it's course, POOF! Until the helmet reappears with another weirdo character played by another guest under it.

Just throwing it out there 'cuz I was proud of myself for that idea, not expecting it to be used or anything.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this