🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
KevinEla

The Massachusetts Memo Pad

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy welcome to the "pad" this thread is only about Taxachusetts (am I right?)

• Like 3

Awesome show at Brighton Music Hall next Thursday.

What up? What up? What more can be said about that sweet pistol-shaped commonwealth? It's smart. It's sexy. It's the place many of us H. Heads call home.

• Like 2

Heyy welcome to Massachusetts Memo Pad. An insidah's guide to kicking ass and drowpping names in the red sox cahpet lined cellahs of this industry we call chowda manufacturing.

• Like 7

Born and raised in Nashua, NH here. I was so close to being in the group. Instead I have my face pressed against the glass while you guys laugh and cheers your Dunkin Donuts strawberry coolatas.

• Like 3

Gronk. the T. Pilgrim hat highway signs.

• Like 1

Used to live there. Still have many friends. Left for the big city because the small city is for small people. Shots fired.

Still love clam chowder. The White not the red.

i'll bet it gets cold in the winter too, huh

• Like 1

gross thread

1/10

go lakers

Norm, I love ya, but fuck the lakers.

I went to Massachusetts one time. Also another time. Oh and another time. I think it was just the three times though. Could be more but definitely not less.

• Like 3

I hate being traffic on commutes home from work. I mean, just drive faster you fucking slowpokes!

Hey, complaining about traffic is our thing...

• Like 1

Hey, complaining about traffic is our thing...

I thought saying "the [number or acronym for highway]" without regard to the type of highway or highway system it belongs to was your thing.

• Like 2

why is California the only place where they add 'the' in front of the highway numbers? Or is that a west coast thing? Chanson, do they do that on your island?

If I told someone to take the 22 to the 78 and get on the 287 north, I would sound like a crazy person.

I think this thread may have just turned into The Regional Record

• Like 4

why is California the only place where they add 'the' in front of the highway numbers? Or is that a west coast thing? Chanson, do they do that on your island?

If I told someone to take the 22 to the 78 and get on the 287 north, I would sound like a crazy person.

I think this thread may have just turned into The Regional Record

We don't do that. My gps does it and it pisses me the fuck off.

Dear GPS, if you want me to go on Interstate 5, please say "Interstate 5"or "I 5" not "the 5" and if you want me to go on State Route 520, please say "State Route 520" not "the 520" ("Highway 520" is also acceptable). It also says "the Vashon Highway" when it's just "Vashon Highway" because it's not a limited access highway, it's just a normal road and also we don't put "the" in front of the name of a highway to indicate that it's a major thoroughfare... Fuck that shit.

PS - Also when you say the numbers out you should make sure you say them right. Like 520 is "five twenty" for instance.

• Like 1

If I told someone in Massachusetts that I took "The 93" to "The 128" to get to "The Waltham", I'd be more likely lining up to get a nice knuckle samwich in my "The Face"!

• Like 10