🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 197 — Summer Stache

Dan Lippert, Drew Tarver, Drew Spears, and Echo Kellum join Matt Besser for a jam packed improv5humans! They’ll look to a party hero for guidance when crisis hits, break the rock band norms, and pitch new Subway games. They also check in with Thomas the Milkman’s new summer look and Matt gives a speech of inspiration for the new improv group coming out of the University of Arkansas. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Dan Lippert has a great voice, he should do a podcast or something

• Like 6

i was just kidding too.

• Like 5

"I showed my first pair of tits at that party" possibly one of the best things ive heard. Did she get another set between then and now? Or did she pull down someone else's shirt?

• Like 2

That first crap on youtube was so irritating to listen to. Yeesh.

Also, loved the chair bit in the Jared scene. Bits like that seem to be somewhat scarce on i4h (which, all things considered, is probably a good thing for an audio medium), which makes it nice when they pop up and provide a little bit of different flavor.

• Like 1

Also, loved the chair bit in the Jared scene. Bits like that seem to be somewhat scarce on i4h (which, all things considered, is probably a good thing for an audio medium), which makes it nice when they pop up and provide a little bit of different flavor.

That chair bit was one of the hardest times i've laughed in a while.. my god.

• Like 2

That Crap on Youtube was hard to listen to, because it was two classic American suburban neighbor stereotypes facing off: the shrill, sanctimonious, overprotective lady against the redneck bully who is raising his kids to be bigger assholes than he is. I hate both of those kids of people.

i was just kidding too.

fuck. punk'd again!!

• Like 6

I want a t-shirt that reads:

Double Bass

Kraftwerk-Influenced

Hive-Dressed

Sting-Entering

Reverse-Beastie Boy

• Like 4

What if I could get a snake...bitch

constant laughing for me during this one everyone was on point!

I just wanna have a little stache

• Like 2

, the poster comments with some additional details about what was happening.
  • Like 2

That Crap on Youtube was hard to listen to, because it was two classic American suburban neighbor stereotypes facing off: the shrill, sanctimonious, overprotective lady against the redneck bully who is raising his kids to be bigger assholes than he is. I hate both of those kids of people.

fuck. punk'd again!!

that fuckin dude made me so annoyed, one of my biggest pet peeves is people saying "I'm on public property" like it some how gives them the right to be a dickhead

• Like 4

that fuckin dude made me so annoyed, one of my biggest pet peeves is people saying "I'm on public property" like it some how gives them the right to be a dickhead

Yeah while it could provide for good improv, the guy is seemingly antagonizing her but who knows the whole story.

They both seem like they suck.

• Like 3

"Why are all these ideas about getting his pants off?"

"LET HIM SPEAK!"

rofl. That sketch about Jared and the pervy Subway game designers was the funniest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. This is one of my favorite episodes of I4H all year!

"Okay, so his pants come down; in come the kids..."

:lol::D:lol:

• Like 1

That poor woman forced to live next to a subhuman bully like that just makes me sad. What an abusive piece of shit.