🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 242.5 — 7/24/15 TWO CHARTED 181

Kulap is joined again by guest host Armen Weitzman and engineer Sam!!! Armen explains why Summah is a difficult time for him to feel comfortable, as well as why all of the "Armen haters" should really just learn to love him. Additionally, Kulap discusses the hardships that a dog must suffer through in order to have a healthy smile and why all great songs start with a solid sound effects library. Lastly, Armen reveals that he was his mothers second favorite son, next to an imaginary boy.

Oh Armen, the song from Schindler's List?

My friday is my work monday, what a way to start the day lol.

Oh Armen. Schindler's List and A League of Their Own, had the same ending. All the pieces for a grand slam home run joke are right there, and Armen bunted. Come on man, I'm rooting for you, crush that ball! [smiley face emoticon]

I'm usually fine with Armen but he's gotta stop that high pitched screech thing. Even though I know he's not reading this.

• Like 2

Don't listen to the haters Armen you're great

Oh yes the ever dismissive "haters". It's simply not possible to give a negative opinion or even offer constructive criticism without the star fuckers chiming in with "don't listen to the haters" and give them baseless compliments. Maybe Armen could actually do something about his lackluster co-hosting abilities instead of whine and give the same, tired old puppy dog routine. But, no, by all means shelter the privileged kid even more and cover his eyes and ears so as not to offend his delicate sensibilities! We can't have anything but sunshine and rainbows here otherwise Tinkerbell Armen might die from no one believing in him!

• Like 4

I think the only Armen co-hosted Whooch or Twooch I've made it through was the very first one with Scott.

• Like 1

I'm usually fine with Armen but he's gotta stop that high pitched screech thing. Even though I know he's not reading this.

That noise is the electronic Cat pen that he references

• Like 4

Oh yes the ever dismissive "haters". It's simply not possible to give a negative opinion or even offer constructive criticism without the star fuckers chiming in with "don't listen to the haters" and give them baseless compliments. Maybe Armen could actually do something about his lackluster co-hosting abilities instead of whine and give the same, tired old puppy dog routine. But, no, by all means shelter the privileged kid even more and cover his eyes and ears so as not to offend his delicate sensibilities! We can't have anything but sunshine and rainbows here otherwise Tinkerbell Armen might die from no one believing in him!

Who hurt u

• Like 4

That noise is the electronic Cat pen that he references

Thank you, at least it wasn't him and hopefully he won't bring it next time.

I said this before but I been an Armen hater a few times on this board, he even read my comments once on air, and uh yeah I don't know I found him to be fine in this episode. He legit is trying to be a better and different host and though he'll never read this-- he's a fine guy. Previous episodes are almost damn unlistenable but the last few times he's subbed he's been pretty great I'd say. A different flavor than the immersive power of Wei Wei but not bad.

I'd love to see him come back as a guest, honestly.

Bad podcast hosts.

You seem fun. Can we pencil you in as the next guest host?

• Like 3

Loved this episode! I really felt like Armen was more confident and I enjoyed that a lot. I like hearing his thoughts when hes brave enough to share them.

Also, Eyes Wide Shut if one of my favorite movies, so that part was cool too.

• Like 1

I like Armen, and I love hearing someone else who isn't crazy about summer. I'm a Summah Sourpuss. It's my least favorite season. Too hot and uncomfortable. That said, I love the Summah albums and Howard Kremer.

• Like 1

You seem fun. Can we pencil you in as the next guest host?

I am fun, motherfucker.

I am fun, motherfucker.

That's what my plush Samuel L. Jackson toy says, and he's a real stick in the mud.

• Like 4

I am fun, motherfucker.

You're fun in that OJ Simpson kinda way.

• Like 2

I listened to this but barely cracked a smile. Was pretty annoyed when Armen made a point of mentioning how he cant finish a sentence without trailing off.

Yes, we know, you're doing it consciously, its not very funny but its even less funny when it happens every sentence, pointing it out is even less funny

The character of "armen" can be funny to me, I just think Kulap doesnt bring that out. She's too supportive of him so it just feels like I'm choosing to listen to Armen's therapy sessions. I think I would love it if Armen got a job on Never Not Funny so I could hear Jimmy rip him apart. The puppy dog routine would then at least make some sense

Bad podcast hosts.

Get your money back, then, guy-who-was-banned already.

Get your money back, then, guy-who-was-banned already.

It's not worth the time or effort. Plus it was donated to Earwolf, not just Who Charted specifically. I'd feel like a real Armen if I did something like that.

Sign in to follow this