🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 365 — Bongo vs. Bongos

Jason Heynong-Mantzoukas couldn’t be happier with the worldwide reception to Heynong Man so he’s back to bro-out with Scott about summer, a 3rd gender, and Star Wars. After they discuss the possibility of making Jason a genie who can grant one wish for charity, Marina Del Ray High health teacher Joe Bongo joins them to talk about his faculty band Rosebush Red, record an episode of Talkin’ Tang, and introduce them to his bongo playing alter-ego Jimmy Bongos. Plus, Jarles drops by to add yet another Classic Jarles moment to the CBB canon!

Finally enough numbered episodes to listen to a different one every day of the year. Today I think I'll listen tooooo.... this one!

• Like 15

HURRY UP AND GET TO THE JARLES!!

• Like 4

Hey Dong Man You 2 Talkin' 'Tang To Me 2 ?

• Like 9

I'm impressed at Scott's ability to get a "This is so upsetting." out of Jason.

• Like 8

I am from the UK and live in London, and I was fully prepared to Hey Nong Man Scott if the situation had arisen. Just fyi, we say How Do You Do Nong Mate? over here.

• Like 14

Heynog-mant.jpg -Zoukas

• Like 7

The thermometer story changed my life forever, in the worst possible way.

• Like 4

hahahahahaha Scott - "Backdoor Pilot"

1:05:47

:D:lol:

Scott "Through earbuds you think, so their listening on an i-pod or do you mean through their ear holes?.........."

1:06:19 - 1:06:26"

That dead air right there had me laughing sooooooooooooooooo hardddddd!!!! :D:lol:

• Like 2

Whenever Scott takes a breath and says "Wouldn't it be great?" or "Here's the thing" or anything along those lines, I get super excited. And rightly so.

• Like 3

"Dildos and table legs" I also believe Bedknobs and Broomsticks? Wow this episode was fucking crazy I LURVED it!

• Like 3

Scott's new bit of guessing exactly how his guest has been typecast in whatever they plug is also super good.

• Like 6

Zouks is such an amazing improviser, which makes it that much funnier that he absolutely never says yes to anything Scott initiates.

• Like 11