🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 365 — Bongo vs. Bongos

Not only am I a fan from London, I also remember Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy*

Don't underestimate your listeners Scottie! #shamenongyou

*but only from 1980's repeats

• Like 2

Not to be a negative nong-man, but I wish they wouldn't list PFT as an episode guest if its just gonna be a Jarles drop-in.

• Like 4

YAYnongman! I vote Zouks for official co-host!

• Like 1

Early on, I thought Jason was going to kill Scott in a maniacal coup d'état. Then I would have an excuse not to come to work today.

Zouks is such an amazing improviser, which makes it that much funnier that he absolutely never says yes to anything Scott initiates.

Its not "Yes, and..." with Zouks and Scottie... its "No, and I refuse to participate with..."

• Like 6

Not to be a negative nong-man, but I wish they wouldn't list PFT as an episode guest if its just gonna be a Jarles drop-in.

Shamenongman on you.

• Like 3

I'm always disappointed when Scott and Zouks start a list (like UCB marriages, etc) and they don't count them down from one. Talk about your snubs and flubs....

• Like 3

Really hoping for a full on Zouks/Daly/Tompkins episode one of these days. Seeing the line up kept me with my ears eagerly peeled for some PFT laughs in the background while I anticipated his character's entrance. I hope some rich weirdo makes that his wish

• Like 5

glad to discover that Scotty knew Lisa Kudrow "in the 90s"

(they had sexxx)

• Like 9

Woah, is Janet Varney in this ep or are the pictures telling lies, sweet little lies?

• Like 1

Woah, is Janet Varney in this ep or are the pictures telling lies, sweet little lies?

Varney probably with the Spontaneanation crew kicking the Hey Nong Men out the studio or about to record in the other room.

• Like 1

I learned an important lesson today. And that lesson is: don't waste your time coming up with 'best of' lists prematurely. Now the whole thing has to be redone.

• Like 9

I had to make an account just to say: "Classic Jarles!"

I've heard of boasting but hosting wishes as the Genies of Comedy? Why hasn't Scott ever told us the lower halves of their bodies are actually a mist?

• Like 2

Today is my birthday. This is the best present ever. I would also like to publicly declare my love for Mr. Mantzoukas. Please grant this girl her birthday wish and go out with me!!!

• Like 3

I'm sorry, but the nickname we were looking for was Jason Heynegativenongmantzoukas. I love the creativity used at the end to coax out Joe Bongo's inevitable dark side (cuz there's always a dark side with Daly), Jimmy Bongos.

A city should be anywhere in the world you can fly commercial to.

Yes, dogs have brains, but the thing that gives them more consent than a flower is the fact that they're mobile, so they can at least pick & choose what they do & where they go for the most part. They can also bite.

• Like 1