🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 365 — Bongo vs. Bongos

"I don't know music in that sense, in that way of, like, I'm aware that there are notes and I'm under the impression that there's sheet music, but no, I don't know it."

• Like 5

Its not "Yes, and..." with Zouks and Scottie... its "No, and I refuse to participate with..."

Except for the times when Zouks takes something Scott says fully to its ridiculous conclusion. (Episode 356 10 min 15 seconds)

Scott: "Junior. That's the one where he gets..."

Jason: "Pregnant with a baby"

Scott: "How does he do it? Does he stick his penis in his butt?"

Jason: "Yep he sticks his penis in his butt because he's ovulating from his butt. Because he has a buttgina? Is this what you wanted? This is what you wanted?"

• Like 17

Finally enough numbered episodes to listen to a different one every day of the year. Today I think I'll listen tooooo.... this one!

Except on leap years!

• Like 1

"Hey we're all talking at once! This is fun!"

• Like 7

The Beach Boys' "California Girls" will forever be a chilling reminder of Jimmy Bongos' murder confession from now on.

• Like 4

Scott brainstorming possible sex parts for a third gender while Jason seemingly just sat back and shook his head in disgust was one of my favorite CBB moments of the year.

• Like 8

Scott brainstorming possible sex parts for a third gender while Jason seemingly just sat back and shook his head in disgust was one of my favorite CBB moments of the year.

Tots same

Spontaneanation walking in on Comedy Bang Bang? What is this? A crossover episode?

Backdoor Pilot/Crossover Ep.

• Like 2

When Scott comments that Joe Bongo sounds like a couple older guys he knows, imo those guys are Andi Callahan RN, Bill Carter, with a little pinch of Hot Dog for flavor.

And for funsies, Jimmy Bongos has a Golly-esque cadence with a Danny Mahoney tenor and abrasive-ness.

• Like 6

you know, meeting Obama & U2 must have been pretty special, but having recorded this episode has to be the best ever.

• Like 2

When Scott comments that Joe Bongo sounds like a couple older guys he knows, imo those guys are Andi Callahan RN, Bill Carter, with a little pinch of Hot Dog for flavor.

And for funsies, Jimmy Bongos has a Golly-esque cadence with a Danny Mahoney tenor and abrasive-ness.

"There's only so many voices people can have."

• Like 10

Woah, is Janet Varney in this ep or are the pictures telling lies, sweet little lies?

Spontaneanation walking in on Comedy Bang Bang? What is this? A crossover episode?

...and is that Colleen Smith hiding back there as well?

• Like 1

Excellent episode but Daly's assertion that Side 1 of Moving Pictures was the only decent thing Rush ever put out is laughable. Now I hate him forever and ever.

• Like 1

Poor Andy Daly. The guy comes on with a nice new character, fresh off of a Womp it Up ep, and Scott and Jason have nothing better to do then drag him down into the mire. Try as he may, to keep his character aboveboard, these two sickos can't help but turn Joe Bongo into a sadistic serial killer, and loved every gosh darn second of it.

I don't even know how I could have thought that this would turn out any differently. You put these three in a room and you're gonna get comedy gold, and a hundred percent certainty that Andy Daly's charac will end up being a sociopath.

Well done, boys!

• Like 11

Everybody wish for Jason to join Twitter and participate actively for a month.

Got it? Cool, I'ma wish that my two minute plug song could be played in it's entirely over here.

• Like 2

Everybody wish for Jason to join Twitter and participate actively for a month.

Okay but he's doing it while wearing a T-shirt with my face on it.

• Like 4

What an ep, and I'm not even done yet!!

Jimmy Bongos playing "Wipeout" while Scott 'sings' the guitar part had to be one of Scott's favorite moments recording the podcast. I bet he's been waiting for the chance to sing that with bongo accompaniment for years now

There was one moment that Scotty and HeyNongMan-TzOukas caught Daly off guard that I heard him come back into character with a slight Dimello voice

I keep on hoping that one day I'll wake up in a Twilight Zone universe where the radio is full of just nonstop podcast stations instead of top 40 music stations. In this universe there is more than one Scotty Too Hottie so that there can be a CBB station and a UTU2TM station (and Scott can guest on the NNF and Who Charted stations without needing to air reruns on his stations)

• Like 3

Looking at the photos for today's HDTGM, I was reminded of another moment I loved from this episode - The idea that Jason should switch to a blue denim shirt and white cotton pants for summer.

• Like 8

ughhh this episode was so good. dammit Comedy Bang Bang is my favorite content in the world.

• Like 1

i think the 3rd gender would have genitalia like the cardboard in a roll of paper towels. It would be cylindrical so it could go inside furginas, but would also have a large opening for wieners to go in

• Like 5