🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 365 — Bongo vs. Bongos

1. I was hoping he'd say he got the rug(s) from his friend tony cactus

2. Pontoon boat talk I was on the edge of my seat waiting for an international waters ref

• Like 5

Poor Andy Daly. The guy comes on with a nice new character, fresh off of a Womp it Up ep, and Scott and Jason have nothing better to do then drag him down into the mire. Try as he may, to keep his character aboveboard, these two sickos can't help but turn Joe Bongo into a sadistic serial killer, and loved every gosh darn second of it.

I don't even know how I could have thought that this would turn out any differently. You put these three in a room and you're gonna get comedy gold, and a hundred percent certainty that Andy Daly's charac will end up being a sociopath.

Well done, boys!

Right?! I came here to say exactly that. Somehow I knew that Scott and Jason would lead Andy to where they always sort of lead him, into that disturbingly dark place.

AMAZING ep, BTW. At this point "hey nongman" should have ostensibly worn itself out, but somehow it's still the most delightful thing ever.

• Like 2

Also, I'm waiting for Scott to use my screen name in some fashion.

I'm Scott Auckerman (Hey Nongerman)

Put that shit in yellow font and throw it on the T.V. screen (that's an abbreviation for Television screen btw).

• Like 1

Unwashed sperm costs about $600 per cc, so the cost of a load would really depend on the volume of jizz... (My wife and I are currently trying to get me pregnant, so I've got a lot of info on this topic...)

• Like 3

You know in Hail Satan with Chip Gardner Chocolate pudding doesn't have a watch either I wonder if Joe/jimmy knows Chocolate pudding hmmm

• Like 2

Unwashed sperm costs about $600 per cc, so the cost of a load would really depend on the volume of jizz... (My wife and I are currently trying to get me pregnant, so I've got a lot of info on this topic...)

please explain the difference between washed and unwashed sperm. Further, please explain the process of washing sperm. I'll take my answer of the air.

• Like 5

Is it just me - doesn't the lion-killing safari guy look like Andy Daly in some of his pictures? Which is a little odd, because a dentist with bloodlust for torturing and illegally killing rare animals sounds like an Andy Daly character. If in any of these pictures this sociopath was wearing a sweater, or if his statement also involved a desire for suicide and/or worshiping Satan, I would think it was a CBB prank.

• Like 2

Hey Scott, I'm from France, I've listened to every single episode and if I saw you on the street I'd annoy you soooo much with this kinda of stuff.

Bonus I'm a woman so I'm 2 for 2.

If any of the earwolf podcasts ever came to do a live show in France I would spend so much money. I only get to hear the amazing stuff going on at Largo and it's depressing how far I am.

• Like 4

Hey Scott, I'm from France, I've listened to every single episode and if I saw you on the street I'd annoy you soooo much with this kinda of stuff.

If any of the earwolf podcasts ever came to do a live show in France I would spend so much money. I only get to hear the amazing stuff going on at Largo and it's depressing how far I am.

pssst (guys, I think this is one of those coneheads)

• Like 3

You know in Hail Satan with Chip Gardner Chocolate pudding doesn't have a watch either I wonder if Joe/jimmy knows Chocolate pudding hmmm

Chocolate Pudding is one of my favorite things ever in the ADPPP, and it's so bizarre that recently I've completely expunged him from my mind somehow, and then every time he is brought up by someone else my eyes light up in recognition like, "Oh my god, how could I forget Chocolate Pudding?! I LOVE Chocolate Pudding!!!"

• Like 1

voted most likely to be responsible for the widow kulap's demise

• Like 3

I've listened to this like three times and Scott busting out laughing at Jimmy saying "I'm not an android and I'm sick of the question" has to be my favorite part

• Like 11

pssst (guys, I think this is one of those coneheads)

l_coneheads-snl-1.jpg

WildAtHeart do you ever consume mass quantities?

• Like 1

please explain the difference between washed and unwashed sperm. Further, please explain the process of washing sperm. I'll take my answer of the air.

Hey dongman.

I am delighted that Zouks likes Rush. Almost as delilghted as when I found out he likes Fantomas.

• Like 1

I felt compelled to sign up to the boards after this ep because not only am I from the UK and a Comedy Bing Bong listener since around mid-Feb, but I hail from the part of the UK most fond of the show - Scotland Aukerman! Not sure that I could have pulled off a "heynongman" with the accent, though.

• Like 1