🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cam Bert

Looking to listen again; A few question to help catch me up.

Sorry to create a topic like this, as this board doesn't really seem to have that many non-show threads, but it's something I've been wondering for awhile.

Recently I have been interested in getting back into this podcast, so If any of you regular listeners can answer a few questions for me it'd be greatly appreciated.

1. Do they still use music bumpers? If so is there a variety of genres and have they balanced the volume and tone between the music and talking?

2. Does Jack O'Brien still host every episode? If so, has he improved in his hosting skills?

3. When people phone in or skype in, has the quality improved?

4. Are they basically like an article someone has written presented as a conversation, or are they more free based discussion on a topic? Do they alternate the style?

Thank you for any answers you provide.

So when this show first started I was very eager to listen to it being a big fan of the Cracked website and most of their articles. I started listening to it, but there were just more and more growing issues with things I was unhappy with that I decided to drop it around episode 20 or so. I see the topics for episodes pop up and I'm interested in what they have to say but I think back to how much I was disliking the show and grow timid to go back.

Sign in to follow this