🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SeanBeaumont

WISHES FOR JASON MANTZOUKAS AND SCOTT AUKERMAN

Jason is probably a fraction god because Zeus is a man whore. I wish he'd get me my very own goddamn pegasus.

My wish is for Scott and Benny Schwa to come over to my house and perform "Little Shop of Horrors" in its entirety, from memory--no rehearsal allowed, just based on their general recollection of the plot and songs

• Like 3

Jay Mizzle needs to do an episode of his Chardonnay Pod-onnay with (special) guest Lauren Lapkus.

• Like 2

I think I'd wish for Scott to get ordained and perform my wedding. And possibly have Jason on an ear piece feeding him lines. And not tell my fiance.

My wish is for How Did This Get Made, Comedy Bang Bang, or The Andy Daly Pilot Podcast Project (or all three!) to record a live episode in Charleston, SC.

Ooh, missed this thread.

Definitely Jason on Twitter actively for a month.

And Scotty! Play my 2 minute plug song and get the room to join in on the chorus! (I miss the plane breaks-- it's "takin' a plug break!")

• Like 2

My wish is that jason farts into mason jars, seals them, then personally goes to 5 of his ex-girlfriend's houses, rings the doorbell wearing a cape, then sing while dancing to each of his exes "Here is a gift from me to you, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do do. Yes we broke up, but I bring you this cup, so please take this warm gift for you"!

Scott has to drive jason around to his exes and let's him control the car's radio AND fan.

• Like 4

I wish Jason would take over my Twitter for a day...and he has to tweet multiple times from it.

• Like 1

I would love to go to comic con 2016 with you guys. I met Scott this year at a q&a and he was the nicest guy, and meeting Jason heynongmantzoukas would be a thrill. Just have a 4 day geek out with them would be my wish

Scott and Jason perform at an event at UCB or wherever. They just talk like they do in the 1st segment on CBB. Jason starts shutting down everything Scott says. Scott starts to get annoyed...

MUSIC CUE: "Journey to the Center of Eternity" by Ozzy or something like that. A wrestling ring is rolled onto the stage. All of the lights go out except for the one hanging above the ring.

Scott and Jason disappear. An announcer guy in a tuxedo comes out. Introduces them by their wrestling names (I'll leave it to them to choose their names, theme music and wrestling outfits)

A championship wrestling match ensues. This tension between Scott and Jason has been building for so long, this is the only way. Maybe some Earwolf celebrities will also be there as the ref, or their manager. Maybe someone will come out and hit someone with a steel chair.

• Like 1

My wish is for Jason to host one episode of the CBB podcast with Scott as the character guest.

pretty sure mine is still the best, guys.

I mean, I'm biased. But I'm not a friggin' journalist so get off my back.

• Like 3

• Find a rental house somewhere like Palm Springs or Ojai.
  • Rig it up with cameras everywhere, Big Brother-style.
  • Jason, Scott, and Kulap are forced to stay in the house together for a week.
  • Compile the footage into a show for sale on iTunes.

Whether the end result is a week of nonstop bits or shit quickly gets real, it will be solid gold.

• Like 1

I would wish for the following:

1) that my husband and I come on comedy bang bang then cum on comedy bang bang

2) Jason finally admit that he'd rather take a back door pilot than talk any more tang

3) that Andy daly be elected God

4) that Scott and the widow Kulap have me over for dinner AND desert

And 5) that Paul f Tompkins gets in bended knee and asks me to marry him. He would be my husband #2

• Like 2

I would wish for the following:

1) that my husband and I come on comedy bang bang then cum on comedy bang bang

2) Jason finally admit that he'd rather take a back door pilot than talk any more tang

3) that Andy daly be elected God

4) that Scott and the widow Kulap have me over for dinner AND desert

And 5) that Paul f Tompkins gets in bended knee and asks me to marry him. He would be my husband #2

some of this seems a tad gay. just an fyi.

• Like 3

I would love for Jason and Scott to act out some of the more dramatic scenes from the show Lost, then release it as youtube videos or a podcast

or, alternatively:

A podcast hosted by Jason that goes through every episode of the show, breaking them down and discussing the mythology, logic, and relationships in each. He just seems to have such strong opinions about how the show was great but also infuriating, I think it would be fun to flush out more of his ideas.

Here is a small sampling of his thoughts about Lost via CBB, DLM, and HDTGM and I'm fairly confident there's plenty more where that came from :)

I mean, if I'm shooting for the moon, ideally I would love to someday be on a flight, and Mantzoukas happens to be the person sitting next to me, and like maybe we're flying to a small ski town and keep running into each other all week in a rom-com sort of way, but this Lost idea is something more people can enjoy, and I'm a (wo)Man of the People Coat.

• Like 3

I wish for Jason to go on a date with me. Scott can chaperone.

If that cannot be arranged, then I wish for a Heynongman t-shirt, a step ladder, and a sharpie, so at the very least Jason can sign my boob.

• Like 2

I wish for Scott and Jason to come do an improv workshop in Seattle, then hang out and perform with Jet City Improv cast. Pizza and drinks after.

AND

For a Jason and Scott calendar featuring tasteful and artful photo spreads of them playing famous duos from history. Abbott and Costello, Sherlock and Watson, Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy, etc.

• Like 3

My wish is that Jason and Scott would throw a dinner in my honor, inviting a bunch of the CBB regulars and other ridiculous people. Similar to a wedding, whenever I or anyone else starts tapping on our glasses with our utensils, Scott and Zouks would have to kiss.

• Like 4

Scott and Jason swap hosting duties for at least one ep of their podcasts. If the league is still even on, Scott plays Rafi in one episode, Jason hosts one ep of CBB TV show

• Like 2

My wish is for 'zouks, Scotty's little butt, Benny Schwa, PFT, and whoever else they can get to write and stage a (semi)improvised-musical at the UCB or Largo or something like that. They would only have 24 hours to get together the script, props, costumes, etc. (as per the rules). Maybe get Eban to improvise the music. They would have to record or film the result for the out-of-towners (like me)

Another wish, Scott performs a live show and resurrects "Weirder Scott" while Jason just mocks him after each song.

Play a game of Contestuals

I wish that Jason and Scott would engage in a competition (game if you will) called Contestuals. The game requires participants to make a drink for the other person out of completely safe and eatable/drinkable items in the kitchen (common sense says don't put anything toxic in there). The other person must try and drink a gulp without throwing up. The person who can do this wins. Most people who play this game lose. It would also be great to see a recording of this.

I'd like to participate in a dramatic table reading of the Mel Gibson film What Women Want with Scott Aukerman and Jason Mantzoukas. Is that allowed?